Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Hello! Can someone take a look at this old bucket? Thanks!
IMG_7060_zps5bespyys.jpg

IMG_7062_zpsqm0dvruc.jpg

IMG_7063_zpso2hkfavc.jpg

IMG_7064_zpsoilgnrvd.jpg

IMG_7065_zpswdugy3ji.jpg

IMG_7069_zpsq2lksffr.jpg

IMG_7070_zpselieneqj.jpg

Hello! Can someone take a look at this old bucket? Thanks!

If you need it authenticated, please use the Authenticate This Coach thread in the future, and be sure to post measurements. If you just need it identified, there's a dedicated ID thread in the main Coach forum.

Yours could be either a 4075 Bucket Bag from the Lightweight line or a 4153 Soho Bleecker Bag, probably the first one because of the open inside pocket. The first one was from right around 1989-90, the second one a year or two later.

If you need it authenticated, please use the Authenticate This Coach thread in the future, and be sure to post measurements. If you just need it identified, there's a dedicated ID thread in the main Coach forum.

Yours could be either a 4075 Bucket Bag from the Lightweight line or a 4153 Soho Bleecker Bag, probably the first one because of the open inside pocket. The first one was from right around 1989-90, the second one a year or two later.

Oh my gosh--i was disoriented--thought I was on Authenticate This. Duh--sorry! Should I post it there now? or do you mean for next time? Thanks, Hyacinth!