Tory Burch Show off your Tory Burch items here (bags. Slgs, shoes, clothing, ANYTHING Tory Burch! :)

Very Nice Tory Burch McGraw tote. The leather is nice. Great neutral color as well. I see the spot but it's so small and neat (I've seen ugly marks inside bags before. Hahaha) that I personally would just leave it so you don't risk it spreading out and becoming larger than what it is now. Is the interior suede? If so, if you MUST try :smile: I would use a suede cleaner and get a clean tooth brush and use it together in conjunction with the suede cleaner. I just hope if it's ink it doesn't start to bleed out. That's why I personally would leave it. They also have suede erasers as well where you can lightly "erase" the mark. It looks clean, even with the teenie black mark :smile:
I have a suede bar cleaner and a brush. I may try the very tip with an extremely light touch to see how it does. My big issue now that I’ve SO many different styles and colors and my needing to have a matching wallet! It’s driving me crazy 😂😂 Does it bother anyone else or am I just that weird?

• Haha
Reactions: Debbie65
Very Nice Tory Burch McGraw tote. The leather is nice. Great neutral color as well. I see the spot but it's so small and neat (I've seen ugly marks inside bags before. Hahaha) that I personally would just leave it so you don't risk it spreading out and becoming larger then what it is now. Is the interior suede? If so, if you MUST try :smile: I would use a suede cleaner and get a clean tooth brush and use it together in conjunction with the suede cleaner. I just hope if it's ink it doesn't start to bleed out. That's why I personally would leave it. They also have suede erasers as well where you can lightly "erase" the mark. It looks clean, even with the teenie black mark :smile:
Did I give too much for it? I prefer Brutal Honesty.What year, do you know?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407_031318_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407_031318_Poshmark.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 14Painting
Thank you! Im so glad I took the plunge on this bag. I was hesitant due to the price (being a TB bag) however I soon got over it and see that the quality is definitely there. It will be a long term bag for me for sure!
I have to say, I’m quite green with envy ;) In the last year I’ve learnt about the quality and have Fallen in Love!! My only issue is that my wallet hasn’t fell in love with her too!! :sad:….

• Haha
I have to say, I’m quite green with envy ;) In the last year I’ve learnt about the quality and have Fallen in Love!! My only issue is that my wallet hasn’t fell in love with her too!! :sad:….
Hahaha! I know, it's quite expensive. :sad: I have seen some on The Real Real for about 50% less then retail. I've always purchased mine new however I would be open to purchasing from TRR if they had exactly what I wanted. Be careful buying on Poshmark or other places that don't authenticate (many times the bags sell for under $500 so Poshmark doesnt authenticate) as there are actually fakes of the Lee Radziwill bags! A youtuber bought 3 fakes not knowing but was suspicious due to the quality (good but not good as authentic) so she took them to Tory Burch and confirmed they were fake. Thankfully she was able to get her money back.

Hahaha! I know, it's quite expensive. :sad: I have seen some on The Real Real for about 50% less then retail. I've always purchased mine new however I would be open to purchasing from TRR if they had exactly what I wanted. Be careful buying on Poshmark or other places that don't authenticate (many times the bags sell for under $500 so Poshmark doesnt authenticate) as there are actually fakes of the Lee Radziwill bags! A youtuber bought 3 fakes not knowing but was suspicious due to the quality (good but not good as authentic) so she took them to Tory Burch and confirmed they were fake. Thankfully she was able to get her money back.
I have two and one is quite a large tote. And before I started typing I knew the name of it…..I posted it and I think the posted shoulder bag/clutch on one of the other threads but not sure which one. It’s 4:11am here & was a “STRESSFUL” day~it’s still the same day to me until I go to sleep and wake up or the sun comes up.

• Haha
My last Tory Burch purchase, combo ready for summer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240710_184318_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_184318_Gallery.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240710_184309_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_184309_Gallery.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240710_184306_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_184306_Gallery.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Love