Tory Burch Show off your Tory Burch items here (bags. Slgs, shoes, clothing, ANYTHING Tory Burch! :)

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Hello Purseforum Family! I noticed Tory Burch is not getting much love, which I'm hoping to change with this new post! Please feel free to share here. :smile: I know I can't be the only TB enthusiast. Lol. I'll start it off with the embossed lizard print Eleanor in this gorgeous ombre, size small.

Attachments

• 20240123_163838.jpg
    20240123_163838.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hello Purseforum Family! I noticed Tory Burch is not getting much love, which I'm hoping to change with this new post! Please feel free to share here. :smile: I know I can't be the only TB enthusiast. Lol. I'll start it off with the embossed lizard print Eleanor in this gorgeous ombre, size small.
Wow!! I really like the Ombre lizard with the oversized (to me) logo closure!

I just bought me first TB recently… cant wait to share, once I can secure some good lighting!!

Wow!! I really like the Ombre lizard with the oversized (to me) logo closure!

I just bought me first TB recently… cant wait to share, once I can secure some good lighting!!
Sounds great! Look forward to seeing yours! Yes I love ombre and the coloring gives me the Hermes Himalayan vibe! Love it!

Yes this bag imo is the most beautiful! Just stunning! I did notice the croc lining in the pocket. :smile: Did you notice the interior Tory Burch New York 2024 stamp on the back interior? It just adds to this special Year of the Dragon bag. To bad they didn't use a red dust bag! That would be the cherry on top! :smile:

Last edited:
This is my Tory Burch Lee Radziwill Cat Eye bag in crinkled patent grey leather with yellow suede contrast sides :smile: I will be taking it out on the town tomorrow! :smile:

Attachments

• 20240124_174414.jpg
    20240124_174414.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240124_174625.jpg
    20240124_174625.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 19
That's really cute! I like that style and with the yellow suede contrast. I have 1 large Lee bag that haven't used much but love the style.
Beautiful bag!❤️

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
That's really cute! I like that style and with the yellow suede contrast. I have 1 large Lee bag that haven't used much but love the style.
Thank you! I would love to see your Lee Radziwill bag! Please post! :smile: Those bags are my FAVORITE in the Tory collection. Too bad she discontinued the Lee satchels. Those were goregous. I'm so glad I grabbed 2 while they were in production. Lol

I also got the TB LNY Eleanor! The dragon integrated with the clasp is why I decided I needed it! It’s my first TB.

The strap is shorter than what I’m used to (and not long enough for crossbody for me) but I wore it yesterday and it works fine! I might even prefer the shorter chain as it makes it a comfortable shoulder bag.

I also like the details of the croc embossing and the Ombre! The leather is such that I’m not worried about the straps scratching the leather. If the leather was smooth or more delicate, I would worry about that.

Here is is in action! Visited the Murakami exhibit at the Asian Art Museum in SF yesterday.

IMG_0578.jpeg

I also got the TB LNY Eleanor! The dragon integrated with the clasp is why I decided I needed it! It’s my first TB.

The strap is shorter than what I’m used to (and not long enough for crossbody for me) but I wore it yesterday and it works fine! I might even prefer the shorter chain as it makes it a comfortable shoulder bag.

I also like the details of the croc embossing and the Ombre! The leather is such that I’m not worried about the straps scratching the leather. If the leather was smooth or more delicate, I would worry about that.

Here is is in action! Visited the Murakami exhibit at the Asian Art Museum in SF yesterday.

View attachment 5938567
Yes it's a beautiful bag. I agree the leather is pretty durable and seems that there is no need to really baby the bag. I will still baby mine as it's just a habit that I choose to do with all my bags. What a pretty back drop you have for your picture! :smile:

• Love
Reactions: mangowife