Tory Burch Show off your Tory Burch items here (bags. Slgs, shoes, clothing, ANYTHING Tory Burch! :)

Hello Purseforum Family! I noticed Tory Burch is not getting much love, which I'm hoping to change with this new post! Please feel free to share here. :smile: I know I can't be the only TB enthusiast. Lol. I'll start it off with the embossed lizard print Eleanor in this gorgeous ombre, size small.
Omg, I am currently in the throes of a TB Lee Radziwill double bag fever!👜🥵 It began w/ a stunning every-shade-of-cognac python bag on a pawn shop website of all places. Price was so crazy low & bag looked so like new in photos that I just picked up phone & called them w/ a dozen questions 🗣️👂🏼& request for more photos. 📸📸📸📸📸 They were very accommodating & even gave me a great discount on the already unheard of low price.🤑🤑 I thought, “It’s a pawn shop. They don’t know about this bag.”🤭 I bought it, then spent a week thinking, “I’m an idiot. I don’t know about pawn shops. I’ve just been had.” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bag arrived packaged beautifully, swaddled in fresh tissue like a baby. I held my breath, unwrapped it, then gasped as angel sang. 👼🏻🙌🏼 It was nearly perfect! Only one small area on inside where leather was sort of worn away. Cradled it in my arms & dashed to TB for authentication. Left TB w/ a smile so wide people stared. I’m sure I looked unhinged. This is how my fever began. And now, it’s blazing like 🔥. I’m burning up. If you’re concerned plz don’t send help. I have no desire for a cure. Let me burn! 👜🔥🤤

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 4.13.24 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Thank you! I would love to see your Lee Radziwill bag! Please post! :smile: Those bags are my FAVORITE in the Tory collection. Too bad she discontinued the Lee satchels. Those were goregous. I'm so glad I grabbed 2 while they were in production. Lol
Hearing that the Lee's might be discontinued sent me straight to the site to Chat & ask. Answer from this particular chat rep (Phoebe) skirted the question, then seemed to tap dance a bit. It went like this:

Me: A sales associate in a TB store told a customer that the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued. Is this true?

Phoebe: Thank you for sharing that information. I am delighted to assist you in any possible way. The Lee Radziwill is a hot item right now and we're sorry to say that it's currently out of stock due to its popularity. We suggest checking online to see if it's back in stock soon.

Me: Ty, Phoebe but my question is if the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: I'm sorry for the confusion, Sheherazade. May you please confirm if you have a style number of Lee Radziwill?

Me: I'm asking if the entire Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: Thank you for confirming, Sheherazade! Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Lee Radziwill styles that are out of stock are older ones, but we have some new styles available now.

*Note: There were eternal pauses btwn answers. This + her indirect responses leads me to believe that she either has no idea or is not permitted to answer truthfully.

Me: Alright, ty Phoebe. So to be clear, you are saying that the entire Lee Radziwill line is not being discontinued? If you don't know the answer, please say that & refer me to someone who can answer this question directly. It would be greatly appreciated, as myself & about a dozen fellow Lee Radziwill bag lovers would like an answer to this particular question. Is the Lee Radziwill line of bags being discontinued?

*Note: This particular pause was eternal squared...⏳

Phoebe: I apologize for any confusion, Sheherazade. We can confirm that not all Lee Radziwill products will be discontinued. The old style is just out of stocks and we have new styles now. We appreciate your understanding.

Me: Ty, Phoebe. And by "old styles" do you mean the non-double styles? In other words, the Lee Radziwill double bag styles will continue to be produced?

Phoebe: That's correct!

Me: Great! Thank you so much for this info. Have a wonderful weekend, Phoebe!

Phoebe: You are welcome. I just want to make sure, is there something else that I can help you with aside from this? I would be glad to provide further assistance.

Me: No, that's it. Take care!

Phoebe: My pleasure assisting you today, Sheherazade. Since there's nothing else, I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for being one of the absolute best customers we have here at Tory Burch. We truly appreciate your support and can't wait for your next transaction with us! Again, this is Phoebe. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon!

She was very sweet but because of how difficult it was to get a direct answer (& not quite sure I did get a direct answer?), I'm still wondering...🤔. What do u guys think?

Reactions: Debbie65
Omg, I am currently in the throes of a TB Lee Radziwill double bag fever!👜🥵 It began w/ a stunning every-shade-of-cognac python bag on a pawn shop website of all places. Price was so crazy low & bag looked so like new in photos that I just picked up phone & called them w/ a dozen questions 🗣️👂🏼& request for more photos. 📸📸📸📸📸 They were very accommodating & even gave me a great discount on the already unheard of low price.🤑🤑 I thought, “It’s a pawn shop. They don’t know about this bag.”🤭 I bought it, then spent a week thinking, “I’m an idiot. I don’t know about pawn shops. I’ve just been had.” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bag arrived packaged beautifully, swaddled in fresh tissue like a baby. I held my breath, unwrapped it, then gasped as angel sang. 👼🏻🙌🏼 It was nearly perfect! Only one small area on inside where leather was sort of worn away. Cradled it in my arms & dashed to TB for authentication. Left TB w/ a smile so wide people stared. I’m sure I looked unhinged. This is how my fever began. And now, it’s blazing like 🔥. I’m burning up. If you’re concerned plz don’t send help. I have no desire for a cure. Let me burn! 👜🔥🤤

View attachment 5972130

What a wonderful story! Hahaha! I LOVE it! Just reading about your excitement had me ecstatic! Lol. I understand and I totally get it! I am a die hard Tory Burch fan and have a love for the Lee bags and for other Tory Burch items in general. I TOTALLY get it and understand your excitement! Lol.

I seen your particular bag in person. It goregous and so underrated! I'm so glad you got it at such a fantastic price! Do you mind sharing the price as that just adds to my excitement! Lol I love getting fantastic deals on fantastic items, and hand bags are my jam so they are on the top of my list! I am totally hyped on bags and on Tory Burch as a brand. Her shoes are goregous too! The styles she makes and the colors are just so high luxe. She has the right team of people working for her in creating new and fresh designs. Tory herself seems to be a very sweet, kind and humble person according to the SAs I spoke with.

To answer your question if the Lee Radziwill line of bags will be discontinued the answer I have been told is no, however the one particular style I was told that was discontinued is the satchel style. The version you have is the Lee Radziwill Double. The "satchel" style I believe was just called Lee Radziwill. It was released around the same time the Double was released. I'm not sure which one was released technically first but they were pretty close together. If you happen to love that style and see it in the preloved market and it's in your budget I would say go for it (bag enthusiast here. Lol) as they are not being produced anymore (the original satchel style). They did come out with a re vamp version of that satchel called the Lee Radziwill Cat Eye. It doesn't stay in stock as much as the Doubles. You can find them in stock occasionally at Nordstrom (the Cat Eye and the Doubles) and I've see the Doubles also online on Saks, Neimans and Bloomingdales. The Cat Eye doesn't appear to be discontinued yet as I still see them pop up from time to time, even when Tory has sales. The traditional satchel style along with the Cat Eye is not a very user friendly bag to get in and out of but they are goregous and very polished and luxe. The closure opening at the top has a VERY STRONG magnet. To open the bag you have to pry it open on the sides as prying it open on the top will eventually damage the leather. For me, it's not a big deal prying it open with my fingers. Once you know how to open, it just becomes second nature. :smile:

I currently have a nice size collection of the Lee bags. Here is a pic of 2 of the Lee Radziwill satchels and 1 Cat eye that I own. The style that is discontinued is the grey and the saddle color (called Moose). The Cat Eye style is the grey patent crinkled leather with yellow suede. The Cat Eye also came in black and also in red. There may be other colors of the Cat Eye as well, but I deliberately try to keep my eyes closed as I already have a lot of Lees and to get another is just greedy. Hahaha! I need to stop it! Lol. Becareful when buying in the preloved market such as Poshmark. There is a youtuber that bought some fakes. Yes, they have fakes of these Lee bags. Smh

Attachments

• 20240124_174625.jpg
    20240124_174625.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240124_174414.jpg
    20240124_174414.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220823_225207.jpg
    20220823_225207.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220819_174031.jpg
    20220819_174031.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220819_173942.jpg
    20220819_173942.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Omg, the dragon! Such a gorgeous bag. Where did u find it?
I purchased it on the Tory Burch website. I saw it in person in the Tory Boutique.
I went home and thought about it for about 3 days and then purchased it. It was released for the celebration of Chinese New Year. I did not need another bag, but this bag was just TOO SPECIAL to leave behind! I mean come on! What was NOT thought about re this bag?! lol. Every box was checked for me re this bag. It sold out fairly quickly. It was a limited release just for lunar year. She did such superb job on this bag! If I did not get this bag, it would have been a huge regret! :sad:

Wait, what?! The satchels are discontinued??
Yes, the "original" satchels that were released are no longer produced. I posted the 2 I currently have below that are attached as a reply to your other post. The ones I have were the "regular " size which imo I would call large. They did come out with small (which imo was more of a medium size) and they came out with a mini and a nano which were true mini and nano sizes. I believe I purchased mine in 2019 if I remember correctly. Im curious now and will look for my receipt. When I purchased my camel color one I was told they were being discontinued. I purchased that one first then my grey croc version. I'm not certain when they were first released but I found out about them about 1 year prior before I decided to purchase.

IMG_5909.jpeg IMG_5909.jpeg IMG_5908.jpeg IMG_5908.jpeg Back months ago I was a BAD girl and purchased a HUGE Tory tote! I gave $189 for it. Be BRUTALLY HONEST on how I did. There’s a small black stain or something near the bottom on the front any ideas on how to get it out? But I also purchased another Tory with her 😱! I’ve recently gotten onto to TB and now I have 3 shelves in half a closet, queen size bed over loaded plus a nightstand of bags & wallets. Dooneys, Coach, Tory, Very Vintage Fossil w/key. Forget this let’s get to the PICTURES! IMG_5907.jpeg IMG_5907.jpeg IMG_5907.jpeg

View attachment 5978198View attachment 5978198View attachment 5978197View attachment 5978197Back months ago I was a BAD girl and purchased a HUGE Tory tote! I gave $189 for it. Be BRUTALLY HONEST on how I did. There’s a small black stain or something near the bottom on the front any ideas on how to get it out? But I also purchased another Tory with her 😱! I’ve recently gotten onto to TB and now I have 3 shelves in half a closet, queen size bed over loaded plus a nightstand of bags & wallets. Dooneys, Coach, Tory, Very Vintage Fossil w/key. Forget this let’s get to the PICTURES! View attachment 5978196View attachment 5978196View attachment 5978196
Very Nice Tory Burch McGraw tote. The leather is nice. Great neutral color as well. I see the spot but it's so small and neat (I've seen ugly marks inside bags before. Hahaha) that I personally would just leave it so you don't risk it spreading out and becoming larger then what it is now. Is the interior suede? If so, if you MUST try :smile: I would use a suede cleaner and get a clean tooth brush and use it together in conjunction with the suede cleaner. I just hope if it's ink it doesn't start to bleed out. That's why I personally would leave it. They also have suede erasers as well where you can lightly "erase" the mark. It looks clean, even with the teenie black mark :smile: