*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

The color is gorgeous! I think it's a bit much on an entire shoe, but I like it broken up here with PVC. I got these from Bergdorf Goodman.com but CL has them and I believe Nordstrom.com although size availability is decreasing!
They feel pretty comfortable, the PVC doesn't feel hard. Having said that, I have not worn them out yet; the weather is not cooperating… it may be a while. Squeakiness LOL, it could be a thing :P
I have two pairs in patent leather and pvc, Bille et Boules and Debout 100 perpex, and they fit quite comfortable. No hardness, no squeakiness. For me, they seems to be the fastest to stretch but definitely not uncomfortable at all.

Reactions: mal
Just bought the Pigalle 120 (Black) & the Pigalle Plato 120 (Nude) today online. I'm not as worried about the Pigalle Plato's as I am the Pigalle's. Wish me luck...I will reveal once they arrive. I'm so excited!!

I also have the Pigalle Plato 120 in Nude, and they are comfortable. I also have the Pigalle 120 in black, and unfortunately I just can’t seem to where these!! Hope you have better luck than me!!

gorgeous heels points + platforms = perfect ... congrats - btw, have you ever tried the 140mm platos ? i would love to have a pair but can;t find them anywhere,

Thank you! I am loving them and plan on getting them in the nude color as well. I have not seen the 140mm Plato, didn't know it came in that height, will keep an eye out on it. I wore a So Kate this weekend and I remembered all over again why I stopped wearing them, just cant walk in them without feeling like a stork! lol I either need to practice or sell them..,.

Reactions: mal