*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Oh my those heels are so cute. I love they way they look on other girls but I hear all these things about PVC like they get sticky and fogged up. Have you worn these heels much ? How do they look or feel for you ?
Ooh I hope not. I haven't worn them- it will be a while because the weather is ****e!! I think they're open enough not to fog up...

Love the colour. How do they feel on? I tried on a pair, but the straps felt very loose and I wasn't sure whether it would be better to go down a size. Congrats shoes4ever.
As these come only in full sizes i had to take a size larger than needed, so a tad big length wise. I find the strap ( atop my foot) near the ankle restrictive. Whereas the strap across the toes is roomy - maybe its just my foot :confused1: I’ve never been a fan of this ‘flatform’ style but decided to give it a try just coz the colours are so pretty. I liked the 110mm version more but my toes were spreading out way too much. If you have narrow/ normal feet then a size down could work for you. Hope this helps :flowers:

Reactions: vinbenphon1
As these come only in full sizes i had to take a size larger than needed, so a tad big length wise. I find the strap ( atop my foot) near the ankle restrictive. Whereas the strap across the toes is roomy - maybe its just my foot :confused1: I’ve never been a fan of this ‘flatform’ style but decided to give it a try just coz the colours are so pretty. I liked the 110mm version more but my toes were spreading out way too much. If you have narrow/ normal feet then a size down could work for you. Hope this helps :flowers:
Thank you shoes4ever. :smile: