Show me your Right Hand please....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooh! All these lovely right hand rings make me wish for one myself!

2. Here are mine.

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and this one I bought thinking It would prevent me from wanting the VCA frivole... Didn't work, I still want it bad...

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. few pic with my right hand.

Attached Files:

4. The first pic is my favorite! :drool:

5. thank you! this is my favorite too :smile:

6. OMG this is lovely this is going into my pinterest.

7. image-3794493236.jpg

My great grandmother's ring

8. Here is my right hand jewelry.

The spiky silver dome is a mold of a sea urchin shell. Under the rutilated quartz spiky cabochon, there is sand and a starfish dipped in resin (which you can see magnified in this picture). The contents inside the dome move freely as I move.

Attached Files:

9. love that!!!

10. Just stumbled on this thread - wow, some gorgeous rings!!

Here are my RH ones - one on the middle finger was a pressie to myself for changing employers, the one on my 'ring finger' was also bought by me - but so many years ago now, I can't remember if it was for anything special!

I wear them everyday and only take them off once in a blue moon to clean them (not even when washing hands, as would forget & lose them!)

DSCF3165.JPG

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380908130.551768.jpg
    what do you usually wear on your right hand?
    I usually wear a mix of pandora or pearls. today, I have a simple white gold, diamond ring.

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380914061.386012.jpg
    A vintage amethyst set in 18k YG gifted to me by my great aunt shortly before she passed... Means a lot to me.

13. Pretty!!!

14. thanks! I've had it for 5 years and recently considered selling it. A friend offered to buy it for the price I bought it for, so it breaks even for me but I refused the offer and decided to keep it. The thought of parting with it was difficult enough that it made me want to keep it.
    Plus gold and diamond value had increased so might as well keep it than break even.

15. lovely! I was about to say it looks like it was passed on from the previous generation, before I read that it was from your great aunt. that's priceless. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice