Show Me Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's today's haul:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376954619.194011.jpg

The top row are my "freebies" from Zoya's recent promo: Flynn, Hunter, Louise & Pepper.

The second row are the four I bought to get the four freebies: Cheryl, Edyta, Julianne & Ki.

The bottom row is the Butter London Backstage Basics kit from Nordstrom with the free bottle of Thames. The color I actually picked is Bit Faker, which should be here tomorrow along with some other fun stuff. ;)

Sally Hansen's Coral Reef...love the color for summer
IMG_4636_zps59b224eb.jpg

Hey gals...Haven't been around at all this summer...But ya'll have such awesome purchases, as usual. I just received my Llarowe order from earlier this month...So excited as it includes my very FIRSTS of each brand!!!

1. Femme Fatale: Jadefire
(Had NO idea the bottles were so tiny...but they're tiny pots of gold though!!!

2. Elevation Polish: Marmolada (gray skies of cute bubbles...I"m LOVING it!)

3. Dollish Polish: Say Hello to My Kitty
(But It's BROKEN! They say they will replace it...Phew! THANK GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS ONE! Want to wear it so badly!)

4. Dance Legend: Nispero, Luxor 22, Ibiza 19
(All are SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I want all their polishes now!)

Thanks for letting me share! I missed you guys.

Last edited:
Hey gals...Haven't been around at all this summer...But ya'll have such awesome purchases, as usual. I just received my Llarowe order from earlier this month...So excited as it includes my very FIRSTS of each brand!!!

(But It's BROKEN! They say they will replace it...Phew! THANK GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS ONE! Want to wear it so badly!)

Pics please! These sound amazing! And so glad they're replacing the broken one!

Here's today's haul:

The top row are my "freebies" from Zoya's recent promo: Flynn, Hunter, Louise & Pepper.

The second row are the four I bought to get the four freebies: Cheryl, Edyta, Julianne & Ki.

The bottom row is the Butter London Backstage Basics kit from Nordstrom with the free bottle of Thames. The color I actually picked is Bit Faker, which should be here tomorrow along with some other fun stuff. ;)
^nice haul! you picked some great zoyas.

Sally Hansen's Coral Reef...love the color for summer
^you're right, it's perfect for summer (I have it too)!

Even though it is summer, I am enjoying these darker colors from Sally Hansen, Cinna-snap and Slick Slate...
^cool colors!

These came today!

BL Bit Faker, Jack the Lad, Scuppered, and Shambolic.
^ooooo...these new BL glitters look fab!

^glad to see you around again. you'll love elevation polish!

Status
Not open for further replies.