Show Me Your Nail Art!!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
So I like getting little designs and flowers on my nails. And I'm pretty good and doing the flowers, but designs and stems not so much because I don't have the little thin paint brush on my nail polish like the pros do, but today I do!! I saw these at Sally's Beauty and picked them up!! Never used them before, has anyone ever tried it?? Ever get good results??

SHOW ME YOUR NAIL ART!!
And remember to either credit yourself for doing it, or let us know if someone else like a manicurist or friend did it for you!!

download.jpg

($3.99 each at Sally's Beauty!! Sorry so blurry, pictures taken with phone!!)

Last edited:
I wish I took pictures of my manicures. Last year, when I went to Florida I got a manicure with palm trees, it was really cute. Then every year when school starts I get them done with some sort of fun nail art on it. Oh and the last two birthdays I've had my mom got 2 nail ladies to come to our house and do nails at my sleepover. They are amazing!!! The designs they do are gorgeous and they make it look so easy and they can do it quickly too. :P I can't believe I don't have any pictures. o_o sorry!!
I'll try to do my own sometime and take pics though.

Graciephh I got palm trees on my nails before too!! I love long nails but its hard with my new job working with children, sooo.. I took em off!! Ahh!! Now my real nails are all short and brittle!! And how fun to have the manicurist come to your house for party!! I told DF I wanted to take my girls out and rent out the whooole salon for my bachorette party!! A bunch of girls getting our hair, make up, and nails did sippin on some champagne!! Then hitting the town all glitz and glamor!!

My mom got a discount too because the manicurist who owns the nail salon is a patient of my moms!!! hehe it's pretty cool. Which reminds me, one time my mom told me how a patient of hers recognized my dad from a picture of our family in my mom's office and turns out my dad was one of her doctors! Or maybe one of her children's or something..I have no clue. thought it was pretty funny though.

I saw this cashier girl with leopard nails. It was so hot! I wanna get mine done someday!

I enjoy nail art-especially Japanese Nail art magazines! They have the best nail art ever!

I have no special art on my nails at the moment so I have nothing to share. :biggrin:

So I like getting little designs and flowers on my nails. And I'm pretty good and doing the flowers, but designs and stems not so much because I don't have the little thin paint brush on my nail polish like the pros do, but today I do!! I saw these at Sally's Beauty and picked them up!! Never used them before, has anyone ever tried it?? Ever get good results??

SHOW ME YOUR NAIL ART!!
And remember to either credit yourself for doing it, or let us know if someone else like a manicurist or friend did it for you!!

download.jpg

($3.99 each at Sally's Beauty!! Sorry so blurry, pictures taken with phone!!)

Have you made any designs yet Missie? I want to see pics!

I think I am totally too uncoordinated to be able to make nail art on both hands. I would be able to do my left hand but I don't think I could do my right hand as well.

Great thread idea. I can't wait to see everyone's pics.

At the Aveda salon I go to do for mani/pedis they only do a full coat of polish as a part of their spa mani/pedi.

I wish they would do art too. I guess I am going to have to go a regular nail place to have that done.

Have you made any designs yet Missie? I want to see pics!

I think I am totally too uncoordinated to be able to make nail art on both hands. I would be able to do my left hand but I don't think I could do my right hand as well.

Great thread idea. I can't wait to see everyone's pics.

At the Aveda salon I go to do for mani/pedis they only do a full coat of polish as a part of their spa mani/pedi.

I wish they would do art too. I guess I am going to have to go a regular nail place to have that done.

i havent had the time, my day has been soooo busy!! this week is full with events and errands, so nothing for me in the nail department yet!! and yah, my right hand will look a mess!! :crybaby:

I wore this argyle print design last week:

ArgylePrintResized.jpg

I painted on brown polish, added the light pink triangles with a size two paintbrush and acrylic paint, used a nail striper brush to make the white stripes, and sealed everything up with a clear topcoat.

I like threads like this because I always take pictures of my manicures, haha. :tup:

hehe i went to a nail salon in fenwick islan a couple weeks ago and this lady did this totally adorable design with a swarvoski crystal and flowers on my toes. but itsnot there anymore :sad:

I wore this argyle print design last week:

ArgylePrintResized.jpg

I painted on brown polish, added the light pink triangles with a size two paintbrush and acrylic paint, used a nail striper brush to make the white stripes, and sealed everything up with a clear topcoat.

I like threads like this because I always take pictures of my manicures, haha. :tup:
I hope I can be as good as you one day lol