Show me your Helen Ficalora jewelry!

I don't need a man to buy me diamonds because...

I was one of ten winners who won a Helen Ficalora necklace from a sweepstakes featured in Lucky Magazine :yahoo:

The Helen Ficalora necklace I received features a 14 karat yellow gold tea rose pendant with a diamond set in the center. The 20 inch chain is 14 karat gold and has 10 diamonds.

The retail value is $1,060.00!

I loved the whole presentation of everything. The necklace also came with a reusable Helen Ficalora shopping bag, informational booklets, a gift box with ribbon, and a jewelry box with a snap closure.

Attachments

• helenbag.jpg
    helenbag.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,861
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,022
  • upclose.jpg
    upclose.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,888
  • necklacelayout.jpg
    necklacelayout.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,043
  • helenmodel.jpg
    helenmodel.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,307
xanderbsb congrats! it's beautiful and what's more it is free!!!!!

I have a separate question for you ladies and please give me your honest opinion: i'm gonna get my fisrt HF jewelry soon, two yellow gold initial charms. Initially I was thinking of getting it with DH's and my initials. But recently I've been thinking of getting it with my parents' initials. I am very close to my parents and now we live in opposite sides of the world and I only get to see them once a year or so. I was thinking of using it as a way to keep my parents in my thoughts I guess. And beside, I really dont need another piece of jewelry with my initial! But is it weird? I've seen people w/ their childrens' initials, but never seen anyone with their parents'......if you see someone wearing that would you think it is weird? thanks for any input!

Xanderbsb, what's that little spiral bound book that came with your necklace? Is it a mini-catalog or something? Haven't seen it before. Congrats, by the way, on winning. It's beautiful! Enjoy wearing it!! :biggrin:

Kissmark: I don't think it's stupid/silly at all to wear the initials of your parents. Helen Ficalora has caught on because it is jewelry that represents things significant to you and your life. Therefore, people do tend to wear initials of their kids, or in general, their family. To wear the initials of your parents would clearly hold great meaning to you, and you could always add birthstones or something else to represent you or your DH. I think the coolest jewelry is one that tells a story, and with the vast collection of charms in Helen Ficalora stores, this is easily attainable.

I love Helen Ficalora! I have one of her white gold alphabet charms. It's the letter 'W' for my son's name Wyatt. I purchased this one from her NYC boutique.

I also have her sterling silver alphabet charm for my initial 'L'. I purchased the sterling silver one at shopbop.com.

I bought a yellow gold alphabet charm with a thin 16 inch charm a few months ago from Helen's Chicago store so I am wanting to finally add an additional charm. I am wanting to buy the 1/2 inch key charm but I was wondering whether I should get it in yellow gold or go for rose gold (which I'm loving more and more lately). What do you all think (I'm not sure about mixing colored metals)? How pink is the 14kt rose gold? (any clear pics would be great).

This is a photo I found on a website which shows the key and the charm(mine is yellow gold & and an L alphabet charm)
http://famespy.com/wordpress/files/2009/10/budgetfab_helencharm230.gif

TIA!

I started collecting her charms last year, it quickly becomes an addiction! I started on a 16" chain, then would split them between 16" and 18". Alot of fun to play! For a long time I've lusted after her longer diamond by the yard chains. Last week I saw it in rosegold, love at first sight, I had to have it. My SA frequently wears a longer chain with a ton of charms, always loved the look. I got 20" and what I love about the rosegold(the diamonds are set in white)any color charm looks great on it! It looks so great layred too!

I am considering adding a rose gold charm to my collection of yellow gold charms. If any of you have rose gold charms could you please post a picture? Helen's website doesn't have clear pictures of the color of her rose gold and I feel like that would be a real deciding factor for me. Is it VERRY pink or a peachy pink?