show me your CORGIS!

ah, how a corgi can just warm your heart :smile:
Love the pictures here, and hoping to post some of my own..my family and I are looking to add a sweet corgi to our family later this year.

I am so sad to be Corgi-less. I lost Duncan at the beginning of November - he would have turned 16 on New Years Eve. :cry:

I'm not sure Lucy - my Jack Russell is comfortable only having 2 cats as her 'pack' so I'm considering getting another Corgi this year as well.

I never understood why people have pets when they cant care for them. I just took home a dog today that wasnt wanted because he wasnt a puppy. What is wrong with the world today?!?

I don't have a Corgi but my friend (and my masseuse) has a Welsh Cardigan Corgi named Cody and he's my buddy. When I go to her house he comes up and wants to be scratched and loved. They are adorable dogs!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454823357.958624.jpg
I'm resurrecting this thread [emoji1] this is Einstein our new corgi when we first met him. We got him about 4 weeks ago... And here is a pic of him now. He's so cute. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454823518.557478.jpg

I realized that I never introduced the little guy in my avatar. Meet Liam! He just turned a year old in December. I know I'm a bit biased but I think Corgi puppies are ridiculously cute. Here's Liam's baby picture and a picture of the entire litter. He's the 2nd one on the right. :smile:

Attachments

• liam2.jpg
    liam2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 104
  • thegang.jpg
    thegang.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 105