Show me your agenda in use!

I bought refills from kikki.com but they are way too thick for the Agenda PM. Ended up with LV’s refill. I think they are worth it and I’ve placed order for LV’s 2018 refills.

I bought notebooks from Muji that I could slide in one side of the Agenda PM’s slip pocket for more writing space.

I bought refills from kikki.com but they are way too thick for the Agenda PM. Ended up with LV’s refill. I think they are worth it and I’ve placed order for LV’s 2018 refills.

I bought notebooks from Muji that I could slide in one side of the Agenda PM’s slip pocket for more writing space.
I am tempted. I guess i have to see the inside at the LV store.

Reactions: nvie
I have lv and some from e-bag.One Disney - Mickey (I love this character and brings smile to my face) and one with Snoopy-which is super cute.I have 2 agendas (one for work and one for me£.I combine the lv inverts with Mickey (they start from 2017 September end and run the full 2018).My work agenda has the snoopy insert.

IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_0886.JPG
IMG_0887.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0892.JPG

OMG. those are super cute. I travel to Japan often and they have so many Disney and snoopy stuff that i wish i was a collector (then i would be broke!) As you can see, i am a panda lover:heart:. this pen i saw was so cute. I saw several stores in Japan that sells it.
I have lv and some from e-bag.One Disney - Mickey (I love this character and brings smile to my face) and one with Snoopy-which is super cute.I have 2 agendas (one for work and one for me£.I combine the lv inverts with Mickey (they start from 2017 September end and run the full 2018).My work agenda has the snoopy insert.

View attachment 3866600
View attachment 3866607
View attachment 3866608View attachment 3866609View attachment 3866610View attachment 3866611View attachment 3866612

Attachments

• 31a3SD7O7IL.jpg
    31a3SD7O7IL.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: komodeno