Show me the turquoise! :)

Just added this piece to my NA collection....signed piece by Navajo R Platero. I'm looking for a Navajo chain to wear it on. The bail is small so it's going to be a little tough to find one small enough!!
View attachment 3656610

That is GORGEOUS! :heart: The blue color of the turquoise is to die for. Do show us what you come up with for a replacement chain. I've been at a loss to come up with authentic NA chains for my NA pendants. A leather choker-style chain would also be pretty, but it probably wouldn't get through the bail.

Just a suggestion: don't forget that if the chain has a big interesting clasp, you can always put the pendant on the clasp & wear the clasp in front. Hope you can picture what I mean.

Reactions: cdtracing
I found this in an estate that came into my friends shop. I don’t know much about turquoise. I only have a few pieces but this one really stood out. It’s so pretty and I really love turquoise with gold. The other pieces I have are with silver. Sorry, the mod shot was on a day that I wasn’t feeling so well and I spent the whole day in my PJs. I will have to take a better one soon [emoji4]IMG_7212.jpgIMG_7179.jpg

I found this in an estate that came into my friends shop. I don’t know much about turquoise. I only have a few pieces but this one really stood out. It’s so pretty and I really love turquoise with gold. The other pieces I have are with silver. Sorry, the mod shot was on a day that I wasn’t feeling so well and I spent the whole day in my PJs. I will have to take a better one soon [emoji4]View attachment 4141917View attachment 4141919
Beautiful, CR! What a lovely Robin's egg blue!