Should this coat come home with me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd love your opinions on this Topshop coat please as I've put the last one on hold in the store and am thinking of purchasing it tomorrow :smile:

[​IMG]

The back has some detailing too but I can't seem to get the picture up. The link is here, please do check it out: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&productId=1000715&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

On a side note, I live in a tropical country but hey, you never know when you'll do a little traveling haha :graucho:

2. I love the top of it, but don't care much for the way it rounds/curves at the bottom. I say pass and look for something a little more classic, especially since you're not going to get much use out of it in a tropical climate.

3. I think unless you are very narrow the bottom wont flatter. but thats just my opinion

4. ITA, LOVE the top, but the bottom not so much. It would be a deal breaker for me.

5. ditto from me as well:yes:

6. I love it! The hem is unique - I have a vintage dior coat almost like that, actually.

7. ita.

8. This is a lovely coat, just a bit different.