Should I....

Dtrivi89

O.G.
Feb 3, 2013
I have a Knightsbridge that I need to have repaired....just a missing screw, nothing huge, my LV said they would take care of it for nothing. However, the zipper pull is pretty tarnished, will they replace that? Same thing is happening on my zippy wallet. Is it worth it to have it replaced? I wonder what the price is on that, I haven't really seen a price point mentioned on that service...

Also, once my Knightsbridge is all spiffed up, should I keep her? Im so torn, shes discontinued so thats neat to have a bag that is not made anymore but I feel she is a bit old looking for me...maybe I am crazy....:confused1::confused1:

Sorry for rambling but any suggestions are appreciated!! Throw em at me!!

Is the zipper tarnished or turning silvery? If it's turning silvery, I would say replace it along with the screw before selling it. You'll probably get a better price that way.

Is the zipper tarnished or turning silvery? If it's turning silvery, I would say replace it along with the screw before selling it. You'll probably get a better price that way.

I think it's a bit of a mess in my opinion...pretty scratched/dinged/tarnished...any idea how much replacing the zipper will cost?