Should I Try Again- Speedy 30?

I had a bad experience with trendymom but like the eternal optimistic, am ready to try again.

Anyone have experience with lvlady99? Is $439 too much for the condition of the bag? Should I ask her any other questions? :shrugs:

eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30 EXCELLENT (item 330037893744 end time Oct-17-06 06:01:25 PDT)

Thanks!

Wonderful gal to deal with. I've purchase from her before nad no issues at all. Bags have been as stated in auction.

Good Luck!

I agree with so many of the girls here....unless it's a really good deal or discountinued, it's almost alwys better to save and buy new.

This bag does seem high for the condition.

I agree, for a little more money you can have your very own new Speedy and not have any worries or doubts of its condition or authenticity, to me it is worth the piece of mind. I'd hold off right now if you need to save the $$ for a bag straight from LV.

the only experience I've had with LvLady99 was making an offer $100 less than what she was asking. She responded to me in a very snotty manner. I think her prices are a little high for the condition of some of her bags.