Should I sell?

The sully was my first bag also in 2013. I bought it in PM though and instantly regretted it bc I realized I need larger bags. I’ve thought of selling bc I carry it just a few days a year. Hasn’t even developed a patina yet. It’s so well made though. I can’t let go of it. My daughter is graduating college soon and I’ll probably give it to her when she starts her career. She’s hinted about it a lot. Such a great bag. In love
The zipper and the monogram folded into the lining of the interior.

Reactions: TotesMcGoates
I have sold things via a seller on Instagram username LVLenka. She’s great, but charged a 15% fee. If only, check out her page.

I think you should sell. Take the money and buy yourself something. I have seen Sully’s going anywhere from 1,000 to 1,350 depending on their condition. You can buy the new Graceful or save towards something else, or get two or three slg’s. My husband bought me my first LV items and while they held sentimental value, there weren’t comfortable for me. He bought me a Neverfull in DA and a Noe BB. With a newborn, those are not the bags to carry. As much sentimental value as they had and as hurt as his feelings were I sold them. He’s happy that I’m happy with the items I bought with the money from their sell.
Thank you for this response. Your thoughtful perspective really helped. I sold my bag today and feeling confident about the choice. Thank you.

The sully was my first bag also in 2013. I bought it in PM though and instantly regretted it bc I realized I need larger bags. I’ve thought of selling bc I carry it just a few days a year. Hasn’t even developed a patina yet. It’s so well made though. I can’t let go of it. My daughter is graduating college soon and I’ll probably give it to her when she starts her career. She’s hinted about it a lot. Such a great bag. In love
The zipper and the monogram folded into the lining of the interior.
The zipper was the best. I like my graceful but there is no zipper which stinks a bit.

I have been on a journey to simplify my life and let go of so many bags. I think the problem people have is many feel they need to keep things for certain reasons, because of something in the past or it holds a memory. For me this really meant nothing. It is just a materialistic item and it really has no power over you. One thing I learned from reading books on living a minimalist life is to ask yourself if you used the item in the last nine and months and if you will see yourself using it in the next few months? Is it worth keeping for these reasons? As I go through my house I now think did I use this in the last three months and will I use it in the next few weeks???? If not out it goes.
If you don’t use it, just sell it and buy something you might enjoy. Even if it is something like a wallet that you will use everyday.
I've been doing this also. I've purged all of my contemporary bags 10years ago and in 2019, I got rid of more than half of my designer bags. Memories I have with my bags are still here even if the bags are not. I'm only keeping and buying bags that I use now or in the future by me or my daughters. That's it, everything else goes, no matter how beautiful or sentimental.

I also have some items to sell. I recently found LVLENKA on instagram and getting ready to buy one of her bags, but I have 3 items I am ready to part with
Was the process of selling with her pretty easy? I just need someone to do it for me and I see some other places charge even 18-30%!!! So I am okay with 15% lol

I have purchased and sold through Lenka. She’s awesome. Her customer service is off the charts. Her items sell super fast too. I’ve never had any issues and I’ve probably made over 25 transactions with her. You ship the items to her (you pay for that shipping cost) and she charges a 15% fee, which covers the shipping to the buyer she sells to and the 3% PayPal transaction fee. Then she pays you out immediately, which is why there are no refunds on items. Again, I have never ever had any issues with Lenka.

I have purchased and sold through Lenka. She’s awesome. Her customer service is off the charts. Her items sell super fast too. I’ve never had any issues and I’ve probably made over 25 transactions with her. You ship the items to her (you pay for that shipping cost) and she charges a 15% fee, which covers the shipping to the buyer she sells to and the 3% PayPal transaction fee. Then she pays you out immediately, which is why there are no refunds on items. Again, I have never ever had any issues with Lenka.

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to do more research on Lenka as well. Do you know what happens when your item doesn't get sold as you predicted? Like does she hold on to it until it sells, what's the longest you waited till you got anxious or nervous that there's no buyers? Does she return the item back to you cause no one wants it after a certain time or does she guarantee a sell no matter how long it takes? I'm just curious and cautious cause I've never cosigned on IG before! Thanks for your input :smile: