Should I sell my Carly?

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The blue is pretty but I like the saddle better with the khaki, I think you made the right decision. Anyway maybe you'll get another chance down the road and will have both :smile:

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Buffalo, New York
I think I have decided that I am going to sell my Soho Double Pocket whatever it's called and use the money to buy another purse. I'm not really feeling that bag anymore.

I paid like $287.20 for teh bag and I will probably sell the wallet too? I paid $99 for that.

I really haven't used it that much and there's no wear on it. Do you think I could still get what I paid for it on eBay?

Also does anyone know the actual name and style number? I need that for my eBay listing!

Here's the pic: The black one:

What do you think? Now I have to figure out what to get.

Mokey

Is trying to behave
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
The bag is called a Soho pocket tote, the style number will be on your creed tag inside the bag. They sell pretty good on Ebay, but I wouldn't expect to get what you paid for it. Good luck with your sales!

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Buffalo, New York
I did look up SoHo Pocket tote but all of them have the small signaure print, mine has the large.

Yeah you don't think I will get what I paid? Hmm that sucks... Well I can always try.

Mokey

Is trying to behave
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I'm not saying you won't, because with Ebay you just never know. The only reason I say that is because there are so many on there right now. You may have better luck since yours is the regular signature though. Good luck!

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Loving my SO
aww too bad i heart coach i had a khaki/chambray i ordered from the distribution center and it was the last one!! they did however tell me they had several medium carlys in khaki/chambray left!!

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Loving my SO
the mediums are 328 i think.. and when i called she told me they have several... this was about a month or so ago.. doesnt hurt to call!!

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
Great Lakes
Handbag sales on eBay are slower then usual right now... so I wouldn't over-buy with the expectation of selling something, unless you can a)keep them all, or b)let something go for a low amount, which kind of defeats the purpose I guess...

As a general rule, it seems that Coach stuff only goes for a fraction of its retail value (unless it is rare or in high demand etc...) So for example, I sold a french purse style wallet, in the brown signature in New, with tags condition. I paid $188, but received about $115 by the time it was said & done on eBay... Not horrible, because I knew I was never going to use it - but it just depends on your situation.

Good luck!! I like the Carly with the blue, but if you're going to have to sell stuff, I would probably just hang with what you have. :yes:

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I love this bag it's gorgeous.
I agree though with 3 days left on ebay that bag could shoot up in price!

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Buffalo, New York
That bag only went for the $400 it started at! Only 1 bid! It ended last night I think! I couldn't believe that! But I ddin't bid or anything I just let it go... Sad.

I put my Soho Pocket tote on there and the Soho Mini Sig wallet but i doubt I will get what I want out of it. I might as well keep them. But I will have to see how the days go!

Thanks!

I want so many purses right now it's crazy! I just don't know which one I want more!