Should I sell my Carly?

The blue is pretty but I like the saddle better with the khaki, I think you made the right decision. Anyway maybe you'll get another chance down the road and will have both :smile:

I think I have decided that I am going to sell my Soho Double Pocket whatever it's called and use the money to buy another purse. I'm not really feeling that bag anymore.

I paid like $287.20 for teh bag and I will probably sell the wallet too? I paid $99 for that.

I really haven't used it that much and there's no wear on it. Do you think I could still get what I paid for it on eBay?

Also does anyone know the actual name and style number? I need that for my eBay listing!

Here's the pic: The black one:

attachment.php

What do you think? Now I have to figure out what to get.

The bag is called a Soho pocket tote, the style number will be on your creed tag inside the bag. They sell pretty good on Ebay, but I wouldn't expect to get what you paid for it. Good luck with your sales!

I did look up SoHo Pocket tote but all of them have the small signaure print, mine has the large.

Yeah you don't think I will get what I paid? Hmm that sucks... Well I can always try.

I'm not saying you won't, because with Ebay you just never know. The only reason I say that is because there are so many on there right now. You may have better luck since yours is the regular signature though. Good luck!

aww too bad i heart coach i had a khaki/chambray i ordered from the distribution center and it was the last one!! they did however tell me they had several medium carlys in khaki/chambray left!!

Handbag sales on eBay are slower then usual right now... so I wouldn't over-buy with the expectation of selling something, unless you can a)keep them all, or b)let something go for a low amount, which kind of defeats the purpose I guess...

As a general rule, it seems that Coach stuff only goes for a fraction of its retail value (unless it is rare or in high demand etc...) So for example, I sold a french purse style wallet, in the brown signature in New, with tags condition. I paid $188, but received about $115 by the time it was said & done on eBay... Not horrible, because I knew I was never going to use it - but it just depends on your situation.

Good luck!! I like the Carly with the blue, but if you're going to have to sell stuff, I would probably just hang with what you have. :yes:

That bag only went for the $400 it started at! Only 1 bid! It ended last night I think! I couldn't believe that! But I ddin't bid or anything I just let it go... Sad.

I put my Soho Pocket tote on there and the Soho Mini Sig wallet but i doubt I will get what I want out of it. I might as well keep them. But I will have to see how the days go!

Thanks!

I want so many purses right now it's crazy! I just don't know which one I want more!