Should I sell my camellia flap to fund for a caviar mini flap instead?

lol a tender age of 21 if my memory serves me right. Just save up for the mini lightdays. Btw did you just recently purchase an xbox? Is there any way for u to return it and apply the proceeds for the mini?

lightdays... if you're not feeling your camellia flap anymore... maybe you should go for the mini. if i can only choose one, definitely mini caviar. but if you're already saving, and you can afford two, i would say keep the camellia and wait to get the mini becuz they're really different IMO. but i think both bags can be worn during the day, since your camellia is lambskin, not satin, it actually looks very cute and casual when worn during the day, not formal at all.

Yeah I checked I can be able to buy the mini. I really want the mini over the camellia. And didn't some people say that the camellia one looks fake here? And no I want to keep the Xbox. Playing and talking to my friends are more important.

lightdays... if you're not feeling your camellia flap anymore... maybe you should go for the mini. if i can only choose one, definitely mini caviar. but if you're already saving, and you can afford two, i would say keep the camellia and wait to get the mini becuz they're really different IMO. but i think both bags can be worn during the day, since your camellia is lambskin, not satin, it actually looks very cute and casual when worn during the day, not formal at all.

Thanks that's what I'm planning to do. I was reluctant to talk about my purchases here because I used to here on tPF and people gave me a hard time about it.

I have funds for the mini, but the thing is I want some money saved up for other things I want like cosplay costumes. Oh well. That can wait though. I'm in no hurry for those. That's why I was considering on selling the camellia so I can fund for the cosplay costumes. I need to stop buying other material things. :/

Lightdays, I have the same feelings with my Camellia flap as well. As cute and pretty that I think it is, I find it to not be very useful and too delicate for everyday use.
In fact, I haven't even used it since I bought it at the beginning of this month. I've used my WOC that I got a few weeks ago more often.
If I were in your situation, I would sell it. Right now, I'm only keeping mine because I'm in love with the design and its my first Chanel - Not because I find use in it...

Don't let anyone make you feel bad! You do what you want with your money and let us be happy for you :smile: and share your joy. I say if you are not feeling camelia flap get rid of it to help fund must have mini!!

Recently I am selling some of my bags to fund a new Chanel bag.
If you think you don't want the camellia flap, sell it and get the mini!
I got one black caviar mini w/ SHW and I love it!

It might take some time to sell the bag but it all depends how much you want to sell it. A affordable or more reasonable pirce always increases the possibilities to sell your camellia fast!
Good luck~

I sold my camellia flap and got the mini flap. I love it! But I kind of regret just a tiny bit of selling my camellia flap, but to be honest in the long run, I wouldn't use it as much. It's really delicate. The mini I bought today is in caviar and way more durable and less delicate. I love it! The next bags I am going to own would be the LV Bloomsbury PM and then the woc and hopefully no more bags for a very long time.

Last edited: