Should I sell my black B35?

Oct 17, 2009
Hi guys, I have a hard time deciding whether I should keep or sell my black gold hardware B35. My husband said it looks big on me. However, I feel it wasnt that big until he said it. I own several b30 and this is my first 35. Should I sell it and wait for the black b30? Sometimes I think I should have at least 1 bigger bag. I am indecisive. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Hi! Personally I think it's nice to have variety. The functionality of a 35 is very different than a 30. I have one of each and although I prefer a 30 bc it's lighter, for me it's too redundant to have the same bag size in different colors. So, I'm happy to have both :smile:. If you feel comfortable using it and it's functional, keep it. A B35 in black is timeless! Good luck!

It's a classic ! I would keep it ! But you are the only one who knows if it suits your lifestyle and fills up your needs ! Why don't you post an action pic ? Or describe what you like /need to carry.

I don't think it would be too big. Before my pregnancies I was about your size I think and I felt the b35 worked just fine for me. Now, however, I feel the b35 is large due to many reasons including taste and lifestyle, and the fact that when I am out with the kids I prefer shoulder bags to keep my hands/arms free. Trends these days and in recent years have been going towards smaller bags, maybe that's why when your husband said it, it kind of turned your attention towards it? In terms of size, I don't think it's big at all.

If you were 100% sure I would sell, but if you feel there could come a day where you would want to wear your 35 then definitely keep for variety's purpose. I haven't sold my b35 because I still feel there will come a day where I'd like to use them. I'm currently a stay at home mom and a graduate student (both completely opposite, I know!), but when the time comes for me to rejoin the workforce I would probably be able to use my b35s more often.

the market for b35 is not so good right now. I'd keep it for a few years, use and enjoy. if still think it's too big, then sell. timeless classic piece so no worries.

Reactions: snowbuns
It's all about attitude and how confident you feel carrying a 35. And how do you feel about it.
My favorite B size is 30, athough I have one 35 which works well if I need to carry a lot of things. I am not gonna lie, it does feel like luggage sometimes but it's still a keeper for me though.
It really has that tote look, works perfect when I need to carry documents and it is black with phw so easy to mix and match.
I won't buy another 35, but I think it is great to have one for variation.
Some people don't like 35 from the start and think they made a wrong choice by buying it. Then it will only sit in the closet. In that case I would suggest selling it, but that doesn't seem the case here.
In your situation, I would keep it. It seems that you always enjoyed it and never really worried about the size until your husband gave you his opinion about it.
So for now, I would suggest keeping it.
If you still have doubts over a couple of months, you can always re-evaluate ;).