Should I return??

Thank you all for all of your nice comments and honest opinions. I have decided to return the dress and spend the money on a stylish but practical pair of faux leather boots. Plus I have change!! So alls well that ends well, I'm also officially on a ban. Too much money has been spent in these sales!!!!

butterfij said:
Thank you all for all of your nice comments and honest opinions. I have decided to return the dress and spend the money on a stylish but practical pair of faux leather boots. Plus I have change!! So alls well that ends well, I'm also officially on a ban. Too much money has been spent in these sales!!!!

I think you're making the right choice. It looks fab on you and it's very cool but you probably would only wear it a few times. It's dressy but not fancy, not practical.

I think you made the right decision. I am not a fan of the dress but you do have a lovely figure!

whenever i'm over the 50% mark at wanting to return an item - thats the end, it's going back. I think it's nice, but you could do better if you are already having doubts.