Should I return my Kristin?

faded264

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Today, I got the op art turquiose Kristin tote. When I looked at the bottom, I noticed a very tiny patch of fraying. It's at the very bottom, so you can't tell when I'm wearing it. Should I go back to the store and see if I can get another one, or do you think they would tell me they can't exchange it? The SA mentioned it was the last one they had in stock of that color. I already took the tags off, before realizing that patch on the bottom.

Today, I got the op art turquiose Kristin tote. When I looked at the bottom, I noticed a very tiny patch of fraying. It's at the very bottom, so you can't tell when I'm wearing it. Should I go back to the store and see if I can get another one, or do you think they would tell me they can't exchange it? The SA mentioned it was the last one they had in stock of that color. I already took the tags off, before realizing that patch on the bottom.

I would! In my experience it shouldn't be a problem to get another. I don't think it matters about the tags of you have the receipt. If it is the last one, then they should be able to order another one from JAX or another store. Good Luck!

I would! In my experience it shouldn't be a problem to get another. I don't think it matters about the tags of you have the receipt. If it is the last one, then they should be able to order another one from JAX or another store. Good Luck!

Thanks! It's just such a tiny patch, I think they would feel I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But I'm afraid that it will rub and possibly fray more? I'm not sure.

Thanks! It's just such a tiny patch, I think they would feel I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But I'm afraid that it will rub and possibly fray more? I'm not sure.

Don't settle! You paid a lot for the bag. I felt this way too a bit, since the first floral emb. violet Audrey I bought had a snag and loose threads on the side. It wasn't THAT bad but was noticeable. At first I thought I would just keep it and cut the threads off since it was just on one of the embroidered flowers (not like it was integral to the bag). Then I said, nope, it should not have come from JAX like that. It should be perfect, so I returned it and all the SAs agreed. They put a damage tag on it right away and actually scolded me for thinking about keeping it, lol. So anyway, take it back and get one in perfect condition. There should not be any fraying!