Should I regret or not????

summer10

Jan 15, 2010
Please let me know what do you guys think? Should I reget or not? I bought the metallic silver lambskin jumbo silver hardware several weeks ago at NM. I love the bag so much but whenever I want to use it, I’m afraid will scratch it or it will gets stain. My DH keep asking why don’t I use it? But because afraid it will get damage I always put it back to the shelve. I’m been stressing about this, thinking should I buy the caviar instead of lambskin. Then one day I decided to return it, I have not used, tag still on, excellent condition. NM took it back. What do you think?

If you are scared to use it, get something you like that you won't be afraid to use.

I love my metallic grey jumbo to death, and I was scared to use it at first but I know that some day my bag will be scratched...so I went ahead and used it today, without incident :

as beautiful as it is, it was just taking up room on the shelves where you could put a perfect caviar bag that you will enjoy using! you did the right thing, i hope you find the right bag :smile:

lambskin is soooo soft and delicate. I have one in lambskin (used a few times) and i think i scratched it once! But it still looks okie (maybe because it is metallic) Though caviar is safer and more durable.