Should I keep this?

wobertow

O.G.
Apr 3, 2011
I bought this bag from neiman marcus on sale for $690 (I think original price might be $1,700 or $1,800) When it arrived, the inner pocket lining had a tear and it didn’t come with an authenticity card.
I called neiman and they are unable to replace as it is the last one. They are willing to look at it and see how if they can fix. This whole process might take 3-6mos.
I went to my local repair shop and they quoted me $15 to fix the rip.
Should I keep it?IMG_2307.jpgIMG_2308.jpg

My daughter seems to like it though lol!

I bought this bag from neiman marcus on sale for $690 (I think original price might be $1,700 or $1,800) When it arrived, the inner pocket lining had a tear and it didn’t come with an authenticity card.
I called neiman and they are unable to replace as it is the last one. They are willing to look at it and see how if they can fix. This whole process might take 3-6mos.
I went to my local repair shop and they quoted me $15 to fix the rip.
Should I keep it?View attachment 4072891View attachment 4072892

My daughter seems to like it though lol!

Sorry this is the picture of the torn lining
IMG_2305.jpg

If you’re ok with the rip and you can get it fixed, you can call them and ask for additional discount since the item is damaged. They might give you an extra 10% off but that would make your bag final sale. Good luck!

I had the same issue with my Prada, and as Prada Psycho had suggested, I was able to repair it by finely hand stitching the tears back. You might be able to get a further discount, it’s worth a shot!