Should I keep this wallet? (pics attached)

soy

Apr 28, 2008
I need some help deciding whether to keep this wallet! I believe it's called the New Jackie Crystal wallet (materials = coated fabric + leather)

pros:
1) I like the size and shape, plenty of credit card slots (10)
2) easily fits in all of my handbags except for clutches

cons:
1) I don't tend to like logo/monogrammed items (this is my only logo item ever)
2) I'd prefer that the coin pocket had a clasp rather than flap (which adds bulk to the wallet)
3) some people mentioned this wallet looks too mature for me (though, I'm 26)

Either way, I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of the wallet given the functional design. Just not sure if I should look around some more....

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 62
if you doubt it don't keep it. I am in my late 30's and I have learned from experience that if I am unsure at first... It's usually wrong for me. Just life experience, I guess. Beautiful wallet though. Perhaps someone in our gucci forum would like to buy it off of you, if you can't return it. Just let us know.

You are the one using it.. so if you don't like it.. then don't keep it.. doesn't matter what other say!! It is a nice wallet on its own.. but you have to enjoy it when you use it thou!

To be complety honest with you I would not keep it you can get better wallets out there for the same price. If you can return it!! Just personal preference it is up to you in the end.

it´s the same size like my "blondie" and I really love my wallet and use it every day.

I don´t like logo/monogrammed fabric - but I like the coated fabric + leather for this wallet.

But like others - if you don't love it - don't keep it :nono:

Thanks for all your feedback! I still haven't made up my mind, but I have 60 days to return if I decide not to keep it...

I am feeling a little lazy though and I really do need a new wallet, so that might be the deciding factor :P