Should I keep the cruise 11 fuchsia patent flap?

lilmonkey

O.G.
Mar 16, 2010
So I ordered the m/l fuchsia patent flap yesterday and was really disappointed to read that some ladies have had issues with patent and color transfer/bleeding/migration. I called my SA today and she said this can happen with all light colored bags, especially when rubbing against denim, suede or leather.

I'm a human being and cannot keep the bag from touching other things, especially when I like to enjoy my bags and wear them often. Yet the fuchsia color is so gorgeous!

This is going to be my first patent... Should I keep the order? I'd also love to hear input from ladies who have the fuchsia in mini and m/l to see how theirs have been holding up. :shrugs:

Thanks!

I agree with Gaga-Ser. It is a beautiful bag. But If its really going to bother you and make you enjoy it less by worrying so much about possible color transfer then I would consider another bag or color. Good luck.

I have 10c red patent and I have used it once! I debate selling all of the time but I can't bring myself to but I think cuz I am attached after 1+ years. If I had realized fear of color probs so great when bought it probably would have returned a year ago! Gl!

If it really bothers you to the point that you don't think you would be able to enjoy the bag, then let it go.

But personally, I don't think you should be *that* worried...I have the red patent chevy and mauve pink patent chevy as well as black, and I use them often. They're completely worry-free. But I do rotate my bags often, I carry one bag for about a week or so and switch.

I am not worried about colour transfer that much because I always use my patent flaps (Lipstick Red, Plum, Grey)when I wear light colour clothes, and they are absolutely fine... Bright pink is too lovely to let it go :smile:

I've used my Fuchsia patent 4 times out now and love her so much! Havent had a problem with her even in the rain so I say keep her. The Cruise Fuchsia is too pretty to give up as well so my vote is to keep her:smile:

So I ordered the m/l fuchsia patent flap yesterday and was really disappointed to read that some ladies have had issues with patent and color transfer/bleeding/migration. I called my SA today and she said this can happen with all light colored bags, especially when rubbing against denim, suede or leather.

I'm a human being and cannot keep the bag from touching other things, especially when I like to enjoy my bags and wear them often. Yet the fuchsia color is so gorgeous!

This is going to be my first patent... Should I keep the order? I'd also love to hear input from ladies who have the fuchsia in mini and m/l to see how theirs have been holding up. :shrugs:

Thanks!

If you going to be afraid of using it, then it's not worth keeping. I have light color (rose pink) patent and it does have color migration on the back due to rubbing from my clothes, which can be avoided if you wear lighter or similar color. It's something I've learned to live with due to its light color nature. Black is best for hiding color migration.