should I keep Chloe mini?

I was at Saks a few weeks ago and fell in love with the chloe mini satchel. I had always wanted a chloe, but I think the leather they used previously was different because the bag seemed so heavy a few years ago. So, it turns out the next day was F and F and even though Chloe was supposed to be excluded, when I placed my order online, I got the 25% off!

So, I am feeling a bit guilty because I bought a Gucci at the Gucci sale this summer and am trying to limit myself to one bag in the $1,000 range per year.

Should I keep or return?

If I keep, should I keep nut (brownish color) or exchange for the grey?

Love it very nice!! I splurged for my birthday this month.....I understand the dilemma completely! !

.......sorry I'm not much help...I would keep it especially since you will not get it for that price again...

I just got the same bag in black and am in love with it! I can't carry heavy bags and love the look of the Marcie. I say 100% to keep it especially since you got a discount! And the color is so warm and neutral. Sorry for being an enabler ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I am thinking I will keep it. The more I look at it, the more I love it! Plus, it fits my big wallet, iPhone 6+, sunglasses, lipstick and car keys.

I feel less guilty because my husband recently bought himself a mulberry AND a Ghurka.....

Thanks for posting pics! It's a lovely bag and as someone commented above, you probably will not be able to get that bag again for that price. In the end, it's up to you but I'm on the "keep!" side - good luck! :smile:

So glad you decided to keep it :smile: I would like to know as well what products would be recommended. My mini Marcie satchel is black but I have a small paraty in nut and don't want to ruin it by spraying the wrong product. TIA