should I keep both?

Nov 21, 2006
I have a fairly new mono speedy 30. I just purchased a 35. I don't need both...right? Should I sell the 30 and use the money for a new bag. I'm just wondering if I will regret it. I don't know if I will find the 35 too big later on. Right now, its new and I'm liking it...but who knows how I'm gonna feel later one. What's your thoughts??? Thanks much:smile:

Hello, congrats for your new Speedy 35 :smile: I personally love Speedy 30, not too big but not too small either. Try to carry your Speedy 35 for many times then decide do you like or not ;)

Hmm i don't know what to suggest I think you should sell one of them if you really want to i did want the 30 & 35 but i'm just going to eventually just get the 35 just cause i see that i wouldnt need 2 of the same kind i would rather have one then get a new completely different bag, Good luck though!

Hmmm. JMHO, I think you should keep the 30, return the 35. I might be in the minority here, but I have a feeling you will be using the smaller bag more (that was my case!).

I would only keep one, too similar, not sure what your needs are so can't recommend which to keep. What about getting the 30 in damier and keeping mono 35 for variety sake and size difference?

I'm a seller. I can't leave things sitting no matter how many times I vow to become a collector. If I have multiples, something's gotta go to fund new. I'd say sell the one you think you'll use less.