Should I get this tweed tote??? and let my Balenciaga weekender go?

waterfalls

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi girls!

I need help in making a decision.... I am thinking of letting my balenciaga weekender go (pewter metallic colour).... It's the one in the top RIGHT HAND CORNER IN THE first picture .....to get this chanel tweed tote... (just for a change)..

I have heaps of colourful bags, but need one big bag that will go with everything.. my balenciaga pewter weekender does that.. but sometimes, because it's metallic, it overpowers my outfit a little...

this tweed tote is cute.. but i'm afraid it's stuck to a winter stereotype.. could i use this throughout the year??? Anyone has this same tweed tote and could tell me pros and cons??

THANKS HEAPS!!:flowers: :heart:

Attachments

• P1000190A.JPG
    P1000190A.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC07623.jpg
    DSC07623.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 155
well i have a tweed classic flap and i just love it.. i wear it throughout the year and its very classy. u should definitly get the chanel tweed it would suit anything u wear and still add to your look :smile:

but why should u give up blanciaga? if u have to let one of these B go, i would recommend the metalic pink or the green.. since these colors are hard to match any outfit.

pinkish_love said:
well i have a tweed classic flap and i just love it.. i wear it throughout the year and its very classy. u should definitly get the chanel tweed it would suit anything u wear and still add to your look :smile:

but why should u give up blanciaga? if u have to let one of these B go, i would recommend the metalic pink or the green.. since these colors are hard to match any outfit.

coool.. thank you!.. =) I love the metallic pink for a big night out..

I wanted to give up the metallic pewter because it's the same colour/purpose as the tweed chanel tote if i get it.... i don't like to keep 2 bags that can both be worn with the same outfit.. i prefer to have variety.. so i don't have 2 black bags unless they are of totally different style.. =)

hey waterfalls - ummm, i'm not a big fan of the tweed... **ducks quickly** if it was a different type of material then i would probably say, get it... BUT in the meantime, i reckon you should keep the b-bag pewter!
good luck with what you decide!!! :smile:

If it were me, I'd keep the pewter weekender. I think a pastel tweed might be able to tide you over in the summer, but the darker tweed might look too wintery. It wouldn't really go with flimsy summery fabrics, whereas the Balenciaga will go with anything. It's a cute bag, though!

Well since I am a HUGE fan of Chanel I say you should get a new Chanel bag, but I wouldn't go with the tweed only because it doesn't really work all year long, like you said more of a winter bag. But, in the end the decision is yours, make sure you are happy because you have to carry it. Good LUCK! :biggrin: