Should I get the rouge box birkin?

sharona130

Feb 26, 2009
Hi guys, I got the chance to get a rouge box birkin 35 that is brand new and stamp O. I've never had any H bags in box leather before. The bag looks beautiful, but I always have the impression that most box leather hermes bags I've seen are vintage. Is it still popular these days and keep its value well? Does it get scratched easily? I would appreciate if you ladies could give some insights on this. Thanks:smile:

It depends on what u value it. If u are fascinated by it and it is offered from a Hermes boutique, u shall go for it. If u think it is expensive and you do not like it to an extent that you will carry it often, forget about it. :smile:

Me too, I like box in Rouge. Some people may feel box is not suitable for birkin but I like it and it is very class! I think boxcalf is something you can keep for longggg long time. Good investment too. Scratch easily but also can be rubbed off easily unless is strong deep scratches. But when patina developed over time, it will be so beautiful. If you need maintenance advice...you have Docride on board.