Should I get the Neverfull PM?

joann121270

Only Louis Vuitton
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
Tomorrow (Fri. May 25) I am going to SCP LV boutique. I am debating on weather I should get the Neverfull Pm. I had them put one on hold so that I could try on.

I am not sure if I should get it because I already have a Monogram Cabas Piano, pap 26, bucket bag, & mini petit noe. Would it be to much Monogram in my collection?

But I really love the style and interior. Please help.

Joann, have you seen it in real life? When I did I fell in love...I really, really wanted to buy either the PM or the MM. If my husband wasn't with me I would've walked out with one. I am like you, I have a a lot of mono bags. My prob. was that I have the BH and when the straps are cinched they look almost exactly the same. I decided to wait and get the Damier in November. However, should something happen to my BH I am going to go back and get the Neverfull. I think you'll like it. It is a cute bag, good price!

^^
I have the same problem... I have a BH and a Hampstead MM. The Neverfull MM is very similar in size to both of my bags. But, the Neverfull is really cute!!! I have 4 Mono bags and 2 Damiers. Do I also want ANOTHER Mono bag if I get the Neverfull? I know it's been mentioned that the Neverfull will come out in Damier in the fall, but then I think the Damier Neverfull will look almost exactly like the Hampstead!

Ok... I'll stop complaining....

I think the Neverfull looks like a great bag and the price is great!!!

My SA was saying it looks really good! The launch here is delayed to 2 June...so will be a while before I can see it for myself. I'm planning to get the PM too.

Would love to see your post about it you when you see it :smile: