Should i get the extra mini in lavender

Hi,can I know where did find this red mini? I am looking for the red one for a long time ,and called all over the country,no store has it :sad:
Thank you ladies. I haven't heard anything back from my SA about the lavender mini :sad: I've never seen the extra mini in person but from what I'm hearing, it doesn't sound very practical. Here is the mod pic of me and the new mini. I love the size and the convenience of it. If you ladies have an SA that you could refer to me, please please PM me.

Oooohhh. Thank you for the tip. I'll call them tomorrow. I actually have friends who are going in 2 weeks. If anything, they can always pick it up for me :smile:

Orchidlady, you make me want the mini flap too instead of PST. I keep changing my mind what should I purchase next. After I saw you mod pic with mini flap and I think I need to get one as well.:smile:

Attention ladies: Does anybody know if there are any availability on the Black Caviar Extra mini flap bag throughout the US? Please, let me know. I live in NYC, I've been trying to locate it and so far no luck. :sad:( If anybody seen it or heard when they are coming, let me know!
Thanks.

Hi,can I know where did find this red mini? I am looking for the red one for a long time ,and called all over the country,no store has it :sad:

I saw it at NM in Fashion Valley, San Diego. This was back in late September and at the time, they had 7 red minis left in the entire company. I think it's probably near impossible to find one now but don't give up hope, I'll let you know if I see one.

Orchidlady, you make me want the mini flap too instead of PST. I keep changing my mind what should I purchase next. After I saw you mod pic with mini flap and I think I need to get one as well.:smile:

You totally should ;) I've gotten sooooo many compliments already and especially from an LV SA who couldn't help starring at it lol. Pls post pic after you get her so we can all admire her beauty :smile: