Should I get the Boeing 45?

LuxuryJesse

Mar 8, 2020
Hello people,
I desperately need a duffle bag but am struggling to decide whether I should get a Croisiere 45, Boeing 45 or LV Keepall...
Kinda feel like Goyard is better and more special than LV as they are apparently rarer?
In terms of quality, which one is more durable?

I will be travelling to Paris next week to get one, anyone knows what's the price for the Croisiere 45 (black and special?) now in Paris? I assume is cheapest in the world?

Last edited:
I have a keepall from 1988 and it’s virtually indestructible. It’ll last you a lifetime.

If you’re looking for something that not many people have, obviously the Boeing is the better option but I don’t have it, so can’t comment on quality.

Hello people,
I desperately need a duffle bag but am struggling to decide whether I should get a Croisiere 45, Boeing 45 or LV Keepall...
Kinda feel like Goyard is better and more special than LV as they are apparently rarer?
In terms of quality, which one is more durable?

I will be travelling to Paris next week to get one, anyone knows what's the price for the Croisiere 45 (black and special?) now in Paris? I assume is cheapest in the world?
I wondered if you went ahead and got the Boeing 45? How do you like it? I have wanted one for ages and couldn't decide between it and the LV Keepall, but my husband said the Boeing is more fun (still love the Keepall!).

Does anyone know if the Boeing (45 or 55) is typically hard to find? Had family in Paris try to pick one up and they were told it was sold out for at least 6 months in all colors; not sure if they were at Printemps or the flagship location. Anyone happen to have a recent Paris price for these?

My husband has the Boeing 55 and I have the Keepall 60. His is definitely wearing better than mine and looks nicer as well. At the time they were purchased (about 8 years ago for me and 6 for him) the Goyard was around 2.5x the price of my LV. I like mine, but I'd go with Goyard if I could do it over. Nice to have a bag one doesn't see everywhere. One note....the Goyard is heavier and at the time we purchased his there was no dedicated longer strap. We purchased one from Goyard separately but were warned it may damage the bag with long term use. Not sure if that is still the case.

Reactions: goyard_lover