Should I get chevron or quilted?

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
Ok, I'm pretty certain I will pull the trigger on the Urban Spirit backpack. However, I'm still debating which stitching is better for me. On the one hand, I love the traditional classic quilted stitching bc I'm just a classic kinda girl. On the other hand, I love handbags that hold their shape. I have heard that the chevron stitching makes the shape of the backpack more rigid, and it will hold its shape better over time. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Chanel-Chevron-Quilted-Urban-Spirit-Backpack-2.jpg
    Chanel-Chevron-Quilted-Urban-Spirit-Backpack-2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,458
  • quilted.jpg
    quilted.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 1,224
I am surprise to hear that someone is saying the chevron stitching holds shape better (thought it was the opposite especially personal experience wise in lambskin)... I have quite a few chevron and love the stitching style but would personally try to stay with caviar when it's in that stitching for that reason. Also just look wise prefer the quilted when it's a larger item like a backpack vs. a small/medium size handbag but that's just personal preference. good luck deciding!

Ok, I'm pretty certain I will pull the trigger on the Urban Spirit backpack. However, I'm still debating which stitching is better for me. On the one hand, I love the traditional classic quilted stitching bc I'm just a classic kinda girl. On the other hand, I love handbags that hold their shape. I have heard that the chevron stitching makes the shape of the backpack more rigid, and it will hold its shape better over time. What are your thoughts?
This chevron looks great and elegant.