should i get a gucci sukey or louis vuitton Tivoli

bella_sky

Nov 5, 2006
hi everyone, i need some help deciding which handbag to get. i want a bag for normal everyday use and something easy to care for. i don't carry alot of things so i was thinking about getting either a gucci medium sukey in leather or canvas or louis vuitton tivoli pm. also i'm about 5'5 tall age 30. i will appreciate some suggestions.
thanks!:P

I vote for the leather sukey as well. If you must get a LV bag get a speedy 30-35 that way you can still get a sukey (fabric material) then you'll have two new bags. LOL

But, be honest with yourself - which bag is a must have. If you're not sure I say wait a while before spending the money.

I would recommend to try them out in the store to see which one look better on you! I got tivoli pm myself . It is more a hand carried bag while sukey is a shoulder bag. And for medium sukey, make sure the shoulder strap rest comfortable for you. Personally I will need a large sukey fit well on my shoulder. So depend which style you like to use and pick one.

Hmm both great bags but you will get biased opinions here lol. I agree with shoppingisfun, go with whichever speaks to you more, goes better with your wardrobe, and you can't live without. I like the sukey cuz I can wear it on my shoulder vs the tivoli but prefer the zipped closure on the tivoli. I also agree with aeonat, try both on if feasible.

im new to the forum wish i could upload the pic and send you. I just got my shipment for the m sukey bag, size wise its good deep too and a top closure only issue is the straps, something that wont fit over your shoulder.

thanks, i got the pink leather sukey. at first, i was afraid that it might be to much pink, but i fell in love with it when i got it in the mail. i think it adds a bit of color to any warerobe and since i am prett light skin i think i look better with light color. will try to post pic later.

thanks, i got the pink leather sukey. at first, i was afraid that it might be to much pink, but i fell in love with it when i got it in the mail. i think it adds a bit of color to any warerobe and since i am prett light skin i think i look better with light color. will try to post pic later.

Any pics yet? :graucho: