Should I get a Cartier watch?

Valeriabloom

Jun 9, 2020
Hello please advice.
I had a chance to order new Cartier tank solarbeat in large size I like it’s price (not too expensive ) and it’s mechanism
But I do have few other watches not from Cartier which I wear occasionally
And Apple Watch which I wear daily and like the idea of counting my calories spent
I have small kids
The only peace I have is Cartier just un clou bracelet regular rose gold which is a bit to tight for me it was a present but I don’t want to sell it to much underpriced
So should I get a watch and maybe a thin love bracelet to it
Or should I not get a watch but instead sell the just I have repurchase in a right size and get another bracelet
Thank you

If you wear your Apple watch daily and it does the job, I don’t think you should waste your money buying another watch (unless you plan to stop wearing your Apple Watch).

If you aren’t wearing your regular JUC because it is too small, I think you should sell it and buy the correct size. Once you have worn it for a few months, then decide if you want to add another bracelet to stack.

I also have two Cartier watches sitting in a safe deposit box and I want to wear them, but there is nothing like looking like Dick Tracy answering your phone on your watch. They are pretty darn practical. If Cartier followed Hermes lead and designed an Apple Watch, I'd be all over that.

Update
Cartier boutique exchanged my jus regular size bracelet for a bigger size for free without me selling it and losing any money
I decided to get a love cuff instead of a watch and will be keep wearing my Apple Watch or other watch I have for more special occasions
Thanks everyone
And wishing you all loads of new nice purchases ❤
Hi how were you able to exchange it? Was it used or still in brand new condition? The reason I ask is because I have Love that is a 20 and too big for me.

Reactions: Valeriabloom
Hi how were you able to exchange it? Was it used or still in brand new condition? The reason I ask is because I have Love that is a 20 and too big for me.
Sorry for such a late reply
Yes I was able to change it exceptionally
It was worn had scratches and was purchased two years ago but thanks to the boutique in Milan Italy they managed to exchange it for me for free
I am more than happy

Reactions: hhw
Update
Cartier boutique exchanged my jus regular size bracelet for a bigger size for free without me selling it and losing any money
I decided to get a love cuff instead of a watch and will be keep wearing my Apple Watch or other watch I have for more special occasions
Thanks everyone
And wishing you all loads of new nice purchases ❤

What a great ending. Win win on both sides.
I used to be luxury watch gal, but ever since I got the AW, I've been addicted to all the health features.

I still wear my two LOVEs on the other wrist.

Reactions: Valeriabloom
Sorry for such a late reply
Yes I was able to change it exceptionally
It was worn had scratches and was purchased two years ago but thanks to the boutique in Milan Italy they managed to exchange it for me for free
I am more than happy

Hi, would you mind sharing how you were able to get an exception? I have a love bracelet with scratches that I'd like to exchange if possible for a larger size. Thank you!

Hi, would you mind sharing how you were able to get an exception? I have a love bracelet with scratches that I'd like to exchange if possible for a larger size. Thank you!
Hello
I said it was a gift for me which was purchased during covid (that’s why they kinda extended the exchange period time) and was given to me only recently
Before exchanging I polished professionally at the jeweler
Hope you will manage to have it exchanged