Should I get a 2nd Evelyne? Need advice.

halzan hands down! i have contemplated getting a 2nd evelyne but didn;t do so for years because it;s so heavy for me. but the amazing mod pics made me almost get a 2nd evelyne then the gorgeous halzan came along.

I have 2, and have been contemplating a 3rd, lol! I have the gold-Clemence like you, and a blue-jean Clemence. I really want a navy or green one. However, I think try the Hazlan, because the gold Evelyne is such a great bag, goes with all outfit colors, so you don't need an Evelyne in another color (I am laughing at myself as I write this, as apparently I thought it was not enough, as I have the blue jean too). However, when I got mine, the Hazlan wasn't available. Definitely get a Hazlan.

They Evelyn is beautiful, but since you already have one, maybe consider expanding your collection? I think the Halzan looks very versatile, but haven't tried it yet. I have a Jypsiere 28 and can confirm that it is a very usable every day cross body bag. I'm in love with mine. If you decide to expand your collection and try something new, I would highly recommend the Jypsiere.

Evelyne Etoupe PM :love:

I have a gold Clemence Evelyne 3 PM and it does go with everything , Etoupe will be the same .

If I get another Evelyne it will be Etoupe , the colours are gorgeous but I prefer to get colour from a shawl .

I don't own an Evelyn, Jypsiere, or Halzan, but I did try on a Jypsiere last year when I was trying to decide between J and So Kelly. I ended up with a So Kelly because in my opinion it's hard to get things in and out of a J. I think Evelyn is a more practical bag to use.

With that being said, I tend to buy different style bags first. Once I have all the different style bags covered then I may buy my favorite style in different color. At least try these bags in the store first. I loved the look of Jypsiere but it didn't work for me.

I'd rather to have diff style of bag if possible except B or K :smile:)
Try the Halzan at the store and you will know if you love it or not. Jyyanks has good modeling pics for you to see. Good luck!!

Ask yourself what it is about the Evvie that you love so much.
Then if the other models have that feature as well... branch out.
If not, I would stick to what I love... in multiples :smile:

while those rooting for another ones make a great point. I cannot agree more with IF. I do think you are in love for a reason, maybe it is evelyn that you prefer.

Pragmatically speaking, if you can go into the store and try on the different models, I think you shall be closer to having an answer.