Should I exchange it?

Keep it.

It's such a beautiful bag and you're lucky enough to have a Louis that few people own and some will never own in a lifetime.
While it would be nice to trade it in 2 or 3 bags, I think that the Suhali is just STUNNING and deserves a place in your collection among the "everyday" bags that you already have.

Keep it.
And the next time you go out, pull that baby out of her dustbag and USE HER!!

hey yeuxhonnetes - it really does sound like your totally LOVE your Shuli piece! I'd keep it for sure!!! You should just take it out!!! and after awhile you'll get use to taking it out! :smile: congrats on your other new bags too... I'm really dying for a Batignolles Horizontal!!! hehehe! KEEP IT!!! Keep them all!!!!!!!!
good luck! ***hugs***

As much as I love your L'Epanoui GM, my advise would be to either change it for something you REAALLY love, something that makes you go :yahoo: or actually, in my case, I'd probably change it for the L'Epanoui PM because it looks like such a cute lil bag! :biggrin:

But if you keep it and I see you (impossible but hey, who knows) on the streets with that bag, I most prob might not stop myself from being a snatch thief. :graucho:

Yuex, I think it's a gorgeous piece you need to keep around. If you adore the other pieces, you can always add them later, but that White homage to leather, studs and the almighty LV is too gorgeous to part with after 30 days.

yeuxhonnetes said:
ok well i've made my decision, AND my purchases!

i'm keeping the L'Epanoui, and i just bought the Batignolles Horizontal, Papillon 30 and Vernis Perle Bedford from eLuxury! :shame: if i change my mind by tomorrow, i'll exchange my L'Epanoui for something else, and if i don't like any of my new purchases, i'll return/exchange those too!

god i'm bad

Speaking like a true addict! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: You go girl!! :graucho: Keep the suhali!! It's so beautiful!

it's not to say that i won't use the L'Epanoui. i will, really; in fact i've been thinking all day about when i can use it. a lot of you are right; it really is too beautiful to let go of or keep it stored away :love:, so i'll take her out eventually (as soon as my fear of getting her dirty has passed :shame:smile:. also, i know that if i return it i'll want it again someday, because i lusted after this bag for months before i actually got it, and when i do want it again the price will be sky-high by then.

so yes, i'm keeping it (unless i change my mind by tomorrow! :P), and i'll see what the other bags look like when they arrive.

P/S: also, i just found out that i've become a 'Gold Level VIP Member' (i have no idea what that is and how it got there :huh:), and i get free upgraded Priority shipping, whether it's Father's Day or not! :biggrin:

yeuxhonnetes said:
it's not to say that i won't use the L'Epanoui. i will, really; in fact i've been thinking all day about when i can use it. a lot of you are right; it really is too beautiful to let go of or keep it stored away :love:, so i'll take her out eventually (as soon as my fear of getting her dirty has passed :shame:smile:. also, i know that if i return it i'll want it again someday, because i lusted after this bag for months before i actually got it, and when i do want it again the price will be sky-high by then.

so yes, i'm keeping it (unless i change my mind by tomorrow! :P), and i'll see what the other bags look like when they arrive.

P/S: also, i just found out that i've become a 'Gold Level VIP Member' (i have no idea what that is and how it got there :huh:), and i get free upgraded Priority shipping, whether it's Father's Day or not! :biggrin:
Being a Gold Level VIP Member is awesome. You can ask for special order requests. I love it!! And please keep your Suhali. :yes:

rochasgirl said:
Being a Gold Level VIP Member is awesome. You can ask for special order requests.

i didn't know that. how many 'Levels' are there and how do you even get that status? i had no idea about mine until i was doing the checkout process

i'm actually ALREADY having 2nd thoughts about the Bedford, just because i'm getting the Papillon. i might call eLuxury tomorrow and change it to the Damier Speedy 25 IF my order is still pending and IF the Speedy is still in stock.