should i exchange a medium lambskin flap for a jumbo patent leather

kl7474

Nov 30, 2006
i want to be able to use the bag during the day/for work. its my second chanel (first is a dark silver reissue 226). i'm inclined to keep the lambskin since prices are going up so steeply, but i don't know if i'll ever be able to find the patent leather one again. which would be better for my "growing" collection?

i want to be able to use the bag during the day/for work. its my second chanel (first is a dark silver reissue 226). i'm inclined to keep the lambskin since prices are going up so steeply, but i don't know if i'll ever be able to find the patent leather one again. which would be better for my "growing" collection?

I think you should get the Jumbo patent leather. It's gorgeous.

I would go for the patent too... lambskin is gorgeous and luxurious, but you mentioned wanting to use it for work, and patent (crackled in particular) might wear better, if that's a concern of yours. How do you like your dark silver reissue? I have it and it's gorgeous! :smile:

-Minal

I bought the jumbo crackled patent over the lambskin because my SA said the crackled patent would only be available this season and I can get the lambskin anytime. I :heart: my jumbo patent.