Should I do it!? Lurex Zoe...

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
I need help! In a few hours I'm supposed to meet a girl from Craigslist to buy this beautiful bag for $160.. it's used with a few pen marks but in excellent condition. I love how it looks, so pretty!! I've been drooling over it for a few weeks already.

My issue is cat hair... I have a black cat with very fine hair that sticks to everything and I'm scared I'm making a horrible decision and the bag is going to be covered all of the time and it will drive me crazy trying to keep it looking good. But maybe it won't show up? I'm also worried about wear with the metallic leather trim... $160 is a lot of money to me.

What to do?!

TIA!!

Attachments

• coachzoelurex.jpg
    coachzoelurex.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
IMHO, I would be scared of having all the cat hair on my bag, especially if I had a black cat, and honestly, I think $160 is a bit much to pay for a zoe that has pen marks on it, especially since they were at the outlets, but if you love it go for it... but I think if your questioning it now, your not going to like it later on though, thats just MO, G/L!

Yeah, furry bags are why I usually stick with leather. But I really wanted something siggy...

I tried offering lower, but she paid full price of $348 for it so I can't really blame her for sticking to her price. (no outlet here)

i have a long haired black cat and i have a white siggy bag. iv never had problems with cat hair on it or any of my bags. i also have a lab.

but i agree i think that is too much for a zoe with pen marks..good luck

What did you end up deciding to do?

I've got 4 cats and 2 dogs (1 of which sheds ALOT) and have never had a problem with animal hair gravitating to my bags, whether they are siggy or leather. I do have this problem w/ clothes, especially outerwear such as my wool coat, but never with bags.
I hope that if this was the only reason you were wavering on the purchase that you decided to go through with it.

Thanks for the input everyone!!

I went and bought her, she is just too pretty. And because she's already been used I had no hesitation in moving right in.

I haven't seen many on eBay in silver, and with what shipping and customs fees to get it here would be I think I got it for a decent price, and i could see it in person first.

Anyway, it's love and she is Zoe #3 (the prettiest one, don't tell the other two) :smile:

Good for you - it sounded like you loved her and sometimes that is enough. Enjoy your new puchase, and really, you MUST posts pics!! PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the input everyone!!

I went and bought her, she is just too pretty. And because she's already been used I had no hesitation in moving right in.

I haven't seen many on eBay in silver, and with what shipping and customs fees to get it here would be I think I got it for a decent price, and i could see it in person first.

Anyway, it's love and she is Zoe #3 (the prettiest one, don't tell the other two) :smile: