Should I buy this one?

PF2010

O.G.
May 15, 2010
Hello all,

I have the chance to purchase a light beige (12C) caviar jumbo with silver hardware and wanted to know if this bag will ultimately just become a disaster waiting to happen?

With the exception of a dark beige woc, I don't have this color but am concerned about the bag being a dirt magnet.

Given that, how have your beige bags held up and should I purchase it? Thanks so much!

It is a little more delicate than darker colors so I am just a tad more careful with mine (I don't put it on floors and stuff). I also wipe it down with non-alcohol wipes every once in a while.

Don't let the color deter you! It is gorgeus and matches a lot of outfits!

But only purchase it if you love the color and the paired hardware. I have one is GHW and I can't get enough!

My is a light beige GHW and I think is one of the prettiest classic flaps ever. Dont think it is sensitive to dirt but it depends how you deal with your bags. Caviar is very durable so you are "insured" about major disasters.

I would not have hesitation byuing it! GL!

I was also like you, very worried about the light beige getting dirty and color transfer. But I ended up buying it with GHW since I loved the color so much. I am so happy with my purchase now. I am careful with the bag and haven't had an issues. So no regrets here!

I plan to get mine very soon as its my birthday next week. I was worried like you too but I think that as long as you don't put your bag on the floor (which I never do whether its a light or dark bag) and you don't wear dark clothes with the flap you should be fine.

I have a lot of beige, white and camel clothes but unfortunately all my bags are very dark so I need to own a light coloured bag in my collection as I feel sometimes my dark bags do not compliment the light outfits I am wearing.

*Sai* said:
I plan to get mine very soon as its my birthday next week. I was worried like you too but I think that as long as you don't put your bag on the floor (which I never do whether its a light or dark bag) and you don't wear dark clothes with the flap you should be fine.

I have a lot of beige, white and camel clothes but unfortunately all my bags are very dark so I need to own a light coloured bag in my collection as I feel sometimes my dark bags do not compliment the light outfits I am wearing.

Yup, depends on your clothes. If u have a lot of light colored clothes, beige is good cos I find black too harsh when paired with pastels.