Should I buy the Coach cleaner for my leather bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it worth it? What is it best for?

The bottom line - what should I get to keep my bag as nice as new?!?!?

Thanks!

2. Well....let's put it like this......I own a GORGEOUS Coach camel leather duffle....and I had it on my dining room table one day....and my daughter who was 3 at the time had just eaten a Hershey Bar and of course, I wasnt paying attention!!!!!!! She walked into the dining room and *****GASP******!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOUCHED my camel duffle....but not ONLY touched it, she rubbed her hands ALL OVER IT as if she was fingerpainting on it.....of course I didnt know this til MINUTES LATER!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, the Coach leather cleaner took the stains out PERFECTLY, and the Coach moisturizer shined her right back up again....now I am much more careful where I keep my bags!!!!

3. For the most part most leather just needs to wiped down with a moist cloth and conditioned, (apple conditioner) which cleans and protects. It just depends :wtf: how "at risk" :nuts: your leather may be, I guess we're all :shrugs:susceptible. Perhaps it's just good to have some on hand!:idea:

But ... I think Coach has a disclaimer, the cleaner is not recommended for some leathers, just make sure it can be used on the leather pieces you have.

4. OMG MOMMYVILLE! That is horrible! I dont know how I would react to that! My husband would have to restrain me from.... lol just kidding

5. I take my purses to a professional leather cleaner whenever they get dirty. I'm too scared of hurting my purses to clean them myself! I feel better knowing they are in the hands of professionals. Plus, I know that they will pay me back if they make a mistake whereas if I make a mistake, then I would just have to live with it.