Should I buy a grey Blake?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Does anyone ave this bag? I saw it yesterdy for a great price, and I dont have a grey bag, I am saving for my
Chanel, uhhhhhhhhh but this is such a good deal, almost half off. help

i think Blake is nice, and half the price is quite a great bargain! what is the other Chanel bag that you are saving for? i would think that grey Blake is more a working purse. Blake is a shoulder and handheld bag, hope this helps!

I want the chanel new expandable tote, and the gst and still love the baby cabas. But it will be a Chanel tote of some kind. In the next few weeks. I keep buying bags yes because they are on sale and I'm not loving them. The grey blake is nice , but it doesnt make me go nutts when I look at it. It is just ok, def a sales googles thing.

I want the chanel new expandable tote, and the gst and still love the baby cabas. But it will be a Chanel tote of some kind. In the next few weeks. I keep buying bags yes because they are on sale and I'm not loving them. The grey blake is nice , but it doesnt make me go nutts when I look at it. It is just ok, def a sales googles thing.

If I were you, I'd save for a while and get the Chanel bag that I always dream of. :graucho:

i agree.. get the chanel. Don't let the sales tempt you. Try to make a list of bags you want, and stick to it. If a bag that's on sale isn't on that list, then forget about it!

Is it the Gray bag with the Gold hardware? If so...save for that Chanel!! I think that Gray color would have looked better with the nickel hardware. Can I ask which stores are discounting this color though?

if its on sale, and you absolutely :heart: it, then i say YES!
you can still save up for the Chanel bag, but i just don't want you to regret passing up a GREY BLAKE! good luck! :heart: