Short Hills NJ

YES!! Thanks for the update. It will be good to not have to rely solely on H airport kiosks, H.com, resellers and the occasional stop at H boutiques in foreign cities where my work simply happens to take me. This location combined with no sales tax on many items is like a dream come true....now, if they install truly professional and nice SAs it will be like cream on a cake....can't wait for the opening :smile:

This is what Riverside told me as well, but I think they're full of crap. I'm getting so sick of the Riverside store. The SA suck. I called the Short Hills Mall, and they're opening this summer.
Riverside told me that too. In time for Christmas.

By the way, I have had only the nicest experiences at the Riverside store. I don't buy too much there because they are small and have a limited selection, for which they constantly apologize; however, they are always willing to do searches and have often found and transferred in things that other area stores seem unwilling to do. I find that just being nice to them, being patient and thanking them has when they find me those little things has paid huge dividends. They always call when they have a bag they think I will like and they have not stopped despite the fact that I have always passed thus far. And they willingly placed my order, called me to confirm that it was placed. They don't make me "work" for my H and for that I appreciate them very much.

Riverside told me that too. In time for Christmas.

By the way, I have had only the nicest experiences at the Riverside store. I don't buy too much there because they are small and have a limited selection, for which they constantly apologize; however, they are always willing to do searches and have often found and transferred in things that other area stores seem unwilling to do. I find that just being nice to them, being patient and thanking them has when they find me those little things has paid huge dividends. They always call when they have a bag they think I will like and they have not stopped despite the fact that I have always passed thus far. And they willingly placed my order, called me to confirm that it was placed. They don't make me "work" for my H and for that I appreciate them very much.
Concurred. I have had very nice experiences at Riverside store as well. Although they don't get as many bags as madison, they are always very patient and nice to inform me what they have now which I might like. And at the same time, they are absolutely fine and understand if I passed on their offerings. They actually make it easier for me to get my H stuffs! And I really appreciated them!

Concurred. I have had very nice experiences at Riverside store as well. Although they don't get as many bags as madison, they are always very patient and nice to inform me what they have now which I might like. And at the same time, they are absolutely fine and understand if I passed on their offerings. They actually make it easier for me to get my H stuffs! And I really appreciated them!

I wish I had your experiences! I have found the SAs to be rude, unhelpful, and borderline jealous. I'm sorry I gave my SA as much business as I did in the past. She's been unable to come through for any of my requests. Time wasted building a "relationship".

Does this store ever see the likes of a Birkin or Kelly? The last time I've seen a Birkin displayed was over a year ago.

I wish I had your experiences! I have found the SAs to be rude, unhelpful, and borderline jealous. I'm sorry I gave my SA as much business as I did in the past. She's been unable to come through for any of my requests. Time wasted building a "relationship".

Does this store ever see the likes of a Birkin or Kelly? The last time I've seen a Birkin displayed was over a year ago.
I am sorry to hear that you haven't got things on your wishlist. Normally the chances to see a birkin or kelly displayed in any H store are very random. In the past year, I have seen a few birkins and kellys displayed in the Riverside store. (And I don't go there every day, maybe about once a month!) However, they went away quickly with the customers. It's all about timing!! If you have very specific requests, the ways to get them is 1)to develop the relationship with the SAs and at the same time, 2) try to look for other possibilities in different stores. Hope you get your wishes soon! Good luck!