Shopping in Minnesota

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Where are some places to find quality bags in the Twin Cities? (Aside from the obvious: Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, MOA) Looking for any little boutiques that may be hidden around town... :smile:

I grew up in Bloomington and did most of my shopping online. There are a lot of places to shop, but no variety on the high end of things. I can't think of any good boutiques for bags...anyone?

Stephanies (one of those boutiques with designer/high-end clothing and handbags, very small shop) in Highland Park (St. Paul). Ford Parkway/Cleveland, on Cleveland north of Ford Parkway, east side. Added bonuses: Patina on the corner, Highland Grill across the street. Shopping + food, can't beat it. If you like chinese, that's there too. As well as a coffee shop and tea shop.

A friend of mine who lives in Sioux Falls, SD has talked about taking her clothing for consignment to a place called Rodeo Drive in the Twin Cities. She wears designer clothing, so it may be worth a try if you like consignment shops.

There is a place at 50th and France, I have spoken with the owner...I think it is called Clutch...something like that. I have never been inside, but it looked nice and I did not think it was one of those knock off places. Currently she said she carries 8 or so lesser known hand bag designers. I was calling about the Canadian company, Retrodelic.