Shopping at Tod's boutique again! (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went meeting friends at the mall this afternoon for lunch, after the lunch I've decided to walk around the mall "window shopping" .. I guess I couldn't just window shop when I walked by Tod's boutique, everything seems tempting lol I checked their new selection of Fall collection, not many bags on display yet but the SA told me there is a new shipments coming next week, I can't wait to check it out!

So anyway, here is a little reveal of what I brought home today :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Not many members here today? lol
    Anyway, here it is a reveal picture!

[​IMG]

More coming up in a few :smile:

3. [​IMG]

4. Details of the fabrics and hardware..

[​IMG]

This fabrics look quite interesting.

5. #5 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    And the shoes!

[​IMG]

6. Just beautiful, Aysha! Thank you for sharing. I REALLY like the buckles on the shoes. Haven't seen the bag in the U.S. How large is it? Is it lightweight?

7. Thank you hun :biggrin:

The bag is the same as the G-Bag Bauletto Piccolo Satchel
    This one comes in fabrics and its 12"W X 9"H X 7"D.
    It's not heavy as the leather ver. I haven't seen the coated canvas in stores yet though.
    There is brown leather in that style, very beautiful and next week a red one will be available
    I might check it out and see if I like it. I do love this design! :biggrin:

8. A really breathtaking combination, ayshaa! And I always love your close up photos. :tup:

9. Absolutely beautiful choices Ayshaa! I love that you found matching, complimentary shoes for your new Tod's bag! Thanks for sharing and enjoy them :biggrin:

10. Melora: Thank you! :biggrin: I was so happy to find this shoes my size, it looks so pretty and I can match it with many bags and outfits I have, but this bag and shoes look as if they meant for each other lol .. I am glad you liked the close-ups pictures, I wanted to show everyone more details of the fabrics and shoes :biggrin:

Mearns: Thank you my dear! :biggrin: This is the first time I buy a Tod's shoes, I've actually wanted to get a high heels, but these seems more suitable for my works (I stand 8 hours on my feet!!) The bag is so roomy and pretty :biggrin:

11. How did I miss this reveal?
    That is one beautiful bag!!!! Love the shoes too.
    You have great taste!

12. The close-up picture of your shoes is gorgeous!

Congrats on the bag and shoes.

13. WOW - love the combination!! The shoes are lovely - I just love the details Tod's puts on their shoes. I also love that bag - it's just gorgeous. Great reveal!!!!

14. Congrats!!!! I love the G-bauletto, it is super cute. I hope it will also come in a larger size. As far as the shoes are concerned... they are just gorgeous. I love those flats, I have already a few pairs myself but they are very addictive. They keep coming in the most delicious colors.

15. I'm very late, but this is a gorgeous bag and the shoes are yummy too! Congratulations!