Shopping at TJMAXX

I wouldn't worry, as the odds of getting a bag someone bought-and-switched at TJ Maxx are slim, and, quite frankly, the same scam could easily be done to Barney's/Neiman's/Bergdorf's etc. Some fakes are good, and not all employees are knowledgeable at weeding out a superfake.
OT but I benefitted from an employee's lack of knowledge when I got a pair of AG jeans at TJMaxx for something like $20 :smile:

That’s a strong title if you don’t know if your items are indeed counterfeit.
Hi, yes it is, thus the question marks at the end of my sentence. I’m not stating fact, Im asking because I heard that, and I have a few luxury bags from them.

Bethenny Frankel's impact!
Yup! Exactly. I have a YouTube channel as well as some of my friends, and a friend of mine discussed Bethenny’s experience ( which may be an isolated incident if it’s even true ) on her channel and this concerned me because I have a few luxury bags from TJmaxx.

Is there an in person authentication place for you to bring in your beloved bags?
I'm not sure how authentication via pictures works either but many people do find them reliable, but I can understand your hesitation
Hi and thanks for the response. Nowhere to go by me. The only option is Fashionphile. If you say you want to sell to them, they authenticate it before offering money. Same with The Real Real one Rebag…all those sites. However, who’s to say the authenticators at these sites do not make mistakes or maybe they’re having a bad day or is a disgruntled employee that’s pissed off, lol.