Shopping at Neiman Marcus

kuchiki

May 6, 2015
I want to use the gift card I earn from the double gift card event happening right now at Neiman Marcus inside a Louis Vuitton store inside NM later. Can I do this? Does anyone have any experience doing this recently? I'm planning to use mine inside one of the stores in Dallas area

I want to use the gift card I earn from the double gift card event happening right now at Neiman Marcus inside a Louis Vuitton store inside NM later. Can I do this? Does anyone have any experience doing this recently? I'm planning to use mine inside one of the stores in Dallas area
You should be able to. I used mine at the LV boutique at NM

YES! I had earned gift cards from Bergdorf Goodman for purchasing a YSL bag. Today I used it to buy a zippy wallet at LV inside the Neimans at Short Hills mall in NJ

Reactions: _vee