Shopping at Beverly Hills, South Coast Plaza or San Diego

Hi all! relative newbie here.
My home store is Meatpacking in NY but am in LA and wanted to check out BH. I waited an hour in line yesterday (4:30-5:30PM).
At MP, they are letting customers browse on their own but flag an SA/make an appt if they need help. Here at BH they assigned me an SA who looked bored and disinterested as I browsed men's & home.
Seemed like a waste of her time AND I was just trying to scope out anything I might want my SA back home to look into.

Interestingly, I did see a back exit it looked like VIPs were exiting through to cars parked in the back.

Reactions: Hikar1
Hi all! relative newbie here.
My home store is Meatpacking in NY but am in LA and wanted to check out BH. I waited an hour in line yesterday (4:30-5:30PM).
At MP, they are letting customers browse on their own but flag an SA/make an appt if they need help. Here at BH they assigned me an SA who looked bored and disinterested as I browsed men's & home.
Seemed like a waste of her time AND I was just trying to scope out anything I might want my SA back home to look into.

Interestingly, I did see a back exit it looked like VIPs were exiting through to cars parked in the back.
Back entrance can be used for appointments :smile: I am no VIP but I go through the back when I have an appointment. Valet is available to anyone.

I value the brands products of craftsmanship and their heritage. I truly find them to be the most well made among the luxury market . I only like to buy what I love and maybe those things don’t hit their “quota” of being offered something but my money is just as good as the next persons . I’d be willing to spend above and beyond AFTER my B or K offer and acquirement . I understand that a global pandemic as made the supply chain that was already non existent even more so . It’s just hard to want something so badly and it not happen for you , but for others it seems so easy . I appreciate your input very much . Trust me . I understand the allotment of bags given to stores with higher sales , which is why I thought SCP would help my chances since it is a high volume store . It’s just so easy to get very discouraged while waiting as I’m not the most patient person on the planet . To a fault of my own doing . I guess all I can do is be patient and wait . Thank you for your understanding and help ❤
I feel you completely. SCP isn’t the closest store to me but I tolerated that 1-2 hours drive in LA traffic because of my friend’s successful story And she has been so nice to share her SA with me. I also started a little over a year ago now, with very clear goal in mind to get a QB. I have shopped china, shoes, scarves, home decor and even big ticketed item such as a cashmere coat, you name it. I even ordered jewelry and I still have NO sight of an offer coming near. I have asked for him to update/looked into my wishlist and he did in the system. Little things he said had put a bitter taste to my mouth. After a year of my time and hard earn money, now way more than 1:1, I’m loosing hope. He has hinted that I should be loyal but I just can’t do it anymore, even if it means I have to fly to my store, I have decided to switch store.

Reactions: Kai Lien
Oh ok, when you said you were “solely looking for a bag” I interpreted that to mean you weren’t purchasing anything else from the brand at all. My mistake. Well then all you can do is keep shopping for the other things from the brand that you do love and be patient. Stock on bags has genuinely been low everywhere for the past several months so it’s fair to expect some catch up to be necessary once stock does start to arrive and yes, the highest spenders will likely be served first. (And honestly all stores are competitive. Bags are allotted to stores based on how much that store sells of other stuff, so if a store gets more bags, it’s because they have more higher spenders. It all equals out to the same thing.) Also, try not to believe what you see on social media. I’d guess most of it is smoke and mirrors. Good luck!
My SA at SCP and other sources all point out that there are a lot of big spenders at SCP. Some will just buy everything they see in sight per my SA, they rarely have any bags, do you happen to know why? I’m just so discouraged that after a year and I still feel like I’m throwing money in water. I have seen many many great offers a long the way, especially during grand opening weekend, and I have heard nothing but “don’t even try to come in the first few weeks” from my SA who has now basically ghosted.

My SA at SCP and other sources all point out that there are a lot of big spenders at SCP. Some will just buy everything they see in sight per my SA, they rarely have any bags, do you happen to know why? I’m just so discouraged that after a year and I still feel like I’m throwing money in water. I have seen many many great offers a long the way, especially during grand opening weekend, and I have heard nothing but “don’t even try to come in the first few weeks” from my SA who has now basically ghosted.
I feel you. I have a very nice SA at SCP but again, no matter how nice, he can’t offer any QB even after several purchases. It alarmed me so I decided to change store. We still talked occasionally and it looked like he was aware that I shop somewhere else and was able to score QB there. I just shared my experience , I don’t recommend anything but follow your gut feeling. Wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: lastnametea
Has anyone tried to make an appointment online for the SCP location?

My SA is overwhelmed and sent me a link to make an appointment but the link doesn't work. :sad:
I got all the way up to choosing a date and once I chose a date, nothing happened. I wasn't redirected to the next page. There was no enter button.
I tried clicking different days, doesn't work. I tried using my phone and a computer, both have the same issue.
Wonder if it crashed lol.

Not sure if right place but could not find a thread. Please redirect if there are separate threads. I’m traveling to LA next few days and wondering about visiting the H at SCP or Beverly Hills (sorry could not find BH thread). Mainly because stock is so bad in my home store on the east coast. Is it worth it making an appointment at either SCP or Beverly Hills for RTW shoes silks etc (of course I don’t expect to walk in and get a bag) or is stock also really low here? Thanks for the help!

Not sure if right place but could not find a thread. Please redirect if there are separate threads. I’m traveling to LA next few days and wondering about visiting the H at SCP or Beverly Hills (sorry could not find BH thread). Mainly because stock is so bad in my home store on the east coast. Is it worth it making an appointment at either SCP or Beverly Hills for RTW shoes silks etc (of course I don’t expect to walk in and get a bag) or is stock also really low here? Thanks for the help!
Hello! I think Beverly Hills location has a lot more current RTW, shoes, and silks in general. SCP location has a decent amount of inventory since it moved to a bigger location. As per quota bags, I am not sure. I was told that they are waiting for shipments. Your best luck would be in BH. I know a few people who shop at BH and have gotten their offers.

Reactions: Itinerantd